case break later this week

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
dave and adams hasn't dropped their price to where I want it, so I ordered half of what I would have...

anyway, look for Wednesday or Thursday 2 case break of 2014 Olympics again

hopefully they are as good as last time, as I pulled Jamie Anderson and Lindsey Vonn Gold autos and a Meryl Davis Gold relic...

looking to complete my gold parallel set so I can list that and get a good chunk back (I sold a near set for $140 last year), also hope to complete a couple relic sets to try to flip those as well, just need the elusive Jamie Anderson, which I think is more SP than her medal parallels, as ive pulled a Gold /25, a Silver /50, and a Bronze /75 but ZERO of the base relics...I think the only other one I would need for a set would be Bode Miller because I have already sold one or two of those...Lindsey Jacobellis is also an SP I think, but whatever...

so hopefully, as usual, I get some Gracie Gold and Ashley Wagner stuff I don't already have and pull a 1/1 finally, as they are 1:5000ish for each the auto and the relic and ive opened over 6000 packs and pulled ZERO...

also wouldn't mind pulling some Bonnie Blair Champions autos as I haven't pulled one of those yet, and I think I would also need Nancy Kerrigan and maybe one more to offer up a complete set of those...

and finally, wouldn't mind pulling some Hilary Knight, Jamie Anderson, Meryl Davis, or Lindsey Vonn autos, even though I already have at least 2 of each of them already...

then next free listing day I should have a fair amount of 'new' listings, as right now everything I have has been listed before...I should get some decent gold and rainbow parallels that sell and I don't currently have in stock...not much in the product that I haven't already owned, outside of the Silver and Gold relics and autos...

they are scheduled to arrive this afternoon...and DACW just raised the price on cases $25...so I bought them at the right time I guess...hope to have some stout pictures this evening...

well that was a kick in the ding-ding

case 1

n1.jpg

n2.jpg

n3.jpg

n4.jpg

n5.jpg

n6.jpg

as you can see, only 3 Champions Autos 1:72, and 0 Gold Relics or Autos, and still no 1/1...oh and the only 'multicolor' relics were Kikkan, which is pretty cool, its like reflective, and the standard Nick Goepper, of which i think i have 23 now?...yeah, pretty rough

photobucket is being a d-bag now, so case 2 will get pics later, but i assure you, it didnt get better...

ill have to try again in the morning to get case 2 pictures up...'highlights' of it if you will, 3 Champions Autos, Dick Button (again), Dan Jansen (again), Peggy Flemming...Bronze Relic Gracie Gold (and the Gracie Gold Auto is also Bronze shown above /50), Hilary Knight Silver Relic, Rings Patch Ashley Wagner, also got a Sochi Patch I cant remember off the top of my head and 2 Sochi Pin cards, no one great on anything aside from the Wagner...only 2 color relic was just a slight 2 color on a Ted Ligety and for base auto worth mentioning I got a Lindsey Vonn...

by my count, I got about 3 cards that will sell from $25+, which is a far cry from when I opened 3 in the beginning of Feb...

and after the first case, I was able to complete a Gold Parallel set, so that was nice, and that will go up tomorrow I figure, along with the autos and probably golden rainbow stuff I don't already have listed...

itll be a LONG grind to get back to even on this one...anyone need base sets, insert sets, or huge athlete lots?...I have probably 35 Bronze Parallel Sets, 20 Silver Parallel Sets, 1 Gold Parallel Set, 20 Venues Set, 30 Games of the Olympiad Sets, and 8 or 9 Olympic Heritage sets (1 per box, 24 cards in the set)...

oh yeah, still NO Jamie Anderson base Relics...and none listed on ebay...and I didn't pull any Lindsey Jacobellis either, but I did get 2 Bode Miller...

Back