Post your Best Card Here!

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!

Show off the "best" card in your collection. The one card you are proudest of. It can be an autograph, a game-used/race-used, an Insert, Numbered, or base!

But here is the catch... the picture has to be of you holding the card!

It's time to put a face with the name!

Please keep all the "Best Card" pictures on this thread.

I have been collecting for many years and no matter how nice the auto or patch or player...This is my most prized card....
dino3.jpg

Here ya go , take your pick, lol....

2011 Stealth Press Pass Signings Dale Earnhardt Jr auto 10/20, 2011 Showcase Elite Exhibit Ink Jeff Gordon auto 12/50, 2012 Showcase Prized Pieces Ink Kyle Busch 25/25, 2011 Prized Pieces Ink Jimmie Johnson 31/45

Haha, first time Ive been called X-Pac, lol. I usually get evil Jesus, or Silent Bob from Kevin Smith's movies, lol.

The Jr is my personal favorite... and the card that is probably your favorite is my least out of those 4, but it is the best card there, LOL!

ty4orce that is SAWEEEET!! I am jealous. That is very cool indeed. My favorite card is actually a really cheap simple nothing special card but it was the first one I ever got when I was 8 from my dad so it means a lot to me. :)

Thanks ...one thing is certain part of my card is 93 to a 100 million years old I think I will call it part vintage...lol...there are some nice cards posted keep em coming...

I don't have much good cards, but if I had to decide on the best card I own it would have to be my Ladanian Tomlinson card with a piece of his jersey on it. I thought about selling it for a while but I am not too sure, I might just save it and wait for the price to raise before I do so. I also have an old fashioned Marshall Faulk card as well, which I don't think I will ever sell.

I don't have much good cards, but if I had to decide on the best card I own it would have to be my Ladanian Tomlinson card with a piece of his jersey on it. I thought about selling it for a while but I am not too sure, I might just save it and wait for the price to raise before I do so. I also have an old fashioned Marshall Faulk card as well, which I don't think I will ever sell.
My advice is for you to keep them if you value them more than their $$$ or trade value. Most people want to buy/trade cheap, and sell/trade high (exception being new rookie cards, people shell out big $$$ to own them, or specific collectors wanting all cards of a player or team), so only sell/trade if it's in your best interests to do so.

My advice is for you to keep them if you value them more than their $$$ or trade value. Most people want to buy/trade cheap, and sell/trade high (exception being new rookie cards, people shell out big $$$ to own them, or specific collectors wanting all cards of a player or team), so only sell/trade if it's in your best interests to do so.

That makes sense. I used to be more into card collecting than I am now, but I still love the nostalgic feeling of picking up a good trading card that you have the glory of calling yours. I will take your advice and think it through. Thanks!

Back