Possible Bulls trade.

there are no basketball fans here :(

I am! I usually go to a few bucks games a year, an have sat courtside a few times. The last time I did, the ball landed under my seat, and I got to toss it back to Michael redd. It also helps I know someone who works for the bucks, and she sometimes hooks me up with some shit. I went on a date to a bucks game, and my friend gave us each a brandon Jennings jersey. I think I would watch a buck game before a brewers game.

Bulls filling out their roster very nicely I see..

Kyle Korver and if the Magic doesn't match the offer sheet.. J.J. Redick... I heard they were thinking of bringing Brad Miller back.

So far its
PG - Rose
PF - Boozer and Gibson
SF - Johnson and Deng
C - Joakim Noah

Add in Korver and Redick, that's not bad of a team. They also should get a guy like Ronnie Brewer as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yah, they are doing quite nicely.

I'm thinking they will be conservative with what they spend now, because Carmelo is available next year as long as he isn't traded.

I bet the Knicks make a massive run at Melo, since they lost on on "the Big 3".

I agree, but Knicks have Amare and that is it. I think Melo will be hungry for a ring just like the other 3. Knicks will have to come hard with other talent for me to think he will go there. I don't know who else is available in '11

I am! I usually go to a few bucks games a year, an have sat courtside a few times. The last time I did, the ball landed under my seat, and I got to toss it back to Michael redd. It also helps I know someone who works for the bucks, and she sometimes hooks me up with some shit. I went on a date to a bucks game, and my friend gave us each a brandon Jennings jersey. I think I would watch a buck game before a brewers game.

hook me up

Back