Please help me on this SASE TTM requests!

Thompson96034

Bench Warmer
Okay. So I was wondering if anybody can help me and tell me if they ever sent a SASE (single addressed stamped envelope) to a HOFer or a current player in any sports and got a autograph of the player on something that the player sent. Like a 8x10 or something. I was just wondering. Please let me know which players do it and how long it took to get it back. Thanks!

Nathan

it works
got back some HOF autos
duke snider, troy aikman, larry little, bobby doerr, george kell, ron cey (not sure if he's HOF), raymond berry, chuck bednarik
even got an 8x10 from steinbrenner and a 6x4 of bill gates!
and looooots more

Lots of HOF'ers sign TTM, you just have to be careful on who you send to and their current signing habits. The MLB HOF'ers are the best because there are more of them than the others.

I can testify that many great baketball and baseball players sign TTM. Formner players who are currently coaches or general managers are a good place to start, via the official team addresses. Elgin Baylor , who the Clipper fired recently, was a good signer, as was Jerry West. Jerry Sloan signs, , so does Don Nelson. I had a recent success with David Robinson, through bis foundation. Stan Musial sends out a card in color from his Stan the Man address that most people believe is hand signed. John Wooten (UCLA coach) still sign from an address in Margate California that is easy to find on the web.

Back