Hockey Oh just a pic!

ty4orce

Bench Warmer
What the world was watching.....was rummaging through one of my old boxes ....thought I would post a pic.....comments always welcomed..
tc_zps8d4ada46.jpg

I love the way you share from your collection. This is really great , thank you for sharing. I wish I could collect artifacts like this. This is wonderful history. I think I am about to search for this game and watch it . Interesting to watch a game from over 40 years ago.

I use to print that paper back in the mid 80's to mid 90's. I miss working for that company. :( For those of you keeping score, when that paper was printed, the Toronto Sun was just 10 months old. The Sun was started up in November of 1971 after the Toronto Telegram was folded.

That is awesome. I appreciate it when people share interesting types of collectables like that. It is something that I would probably never get a chance to see without coming to a great forum like this one.

Wow, I was quite literally taken aback. I recall squirrelling away some newspaper clippings and such from the Canucks cup run in 94 (I was a young child at the time) with hopes that it'd be neat to look back on. Of course, over a few moves those clippings have long since disappeared. I'm very impressed that yours has lasted so long! Thanks for sharing!

Back