Official National Attendance Thread

Bump donuts? Ha, not going to comment on that as I have not heard that expression in ages (I must be getting old). I’m pretty sure I met brett last year (?), but the trauma of the dateline episode has wiped my memory clean. Hoping to have a great time @ national and to meet some new sports fans as I’ll be traveling solo and few of my friends around here are into cards.

Rainmanesq=Jennifer?

Lisa is totally gonna bump the sh it outa that!

Dan, if I buy an autographed bat, I might bump the sh*t out of you. And burn your Elway/Cutler dual auto Exquisite card in front of you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan, if I buy an autographed bat, I might bump the sh*t out of you. And burn your Elway/Cutler dual auto Exquisite card in front of you. :)

:hand:

I told you already. The only way your bumping the **** out me is if its a tag team match Lisa and GF vs Dan with Donut bumpin tags

Hate to break up the orgy but back to topic.

I hope to arrive by opening time on Sat. & stay for a while on Sunday. I'll find a place to stay overnight after I get there or stop somewhere on the way in & get a room.

I hope everyone's not in jail by the time I get there.

I have a Cutover scheduled by a customer on Friday so that's the best I could do. If the telephone company has problems with the new service I might get delayed, I'm hoping for a smooth & quick cutover & will have my goodies already in the Exterra.

Hate to break up the orgy but back to topic.

I hope to arrive by opening time on Sat. & stay for a while on Sunday. I'll find a place to stay overnight after I get there or stop somewhere on the way in & get a room.

I hope everyone's not in jail by the time I get there.

I have a Cutover scheduled by a customer on Friday so that's the best I could do. If the telephone company has problems with the new service I might get delayed, I'm hoping for a smooth & quick cutover & will have my goodies already in the Exterra.

I'm sure that Brett will share his bed with you!

Back