Obsessed Collector

Doopz

Bench Warmer
[Reposted here, since originally was in wrong section]

Hey everyone,
I reviewed this place for a while and figured I'd join up! I used to collect Baseball & Hockey cards back in the early 90's. Then decided to take a few years hiatus. And as of last October, the hobby has come back stronger than ever (only hockey this time). Since then, I've been buying some older boxes & $1 packs (packs of 20-30 cards valued at $5-$10 at retail store) and so far within 3 trips (and $200 later) I've come close to completing several NEW sets (not to mention doubles galore).
I've been also searching for lots on eBay, anything to help me out with my current stuff and to catch up on what I've missed. I'm a wee obsessed to say the least, always buying and searching. (Luckily I have some connections that pass 800ct boxes my way...free!) I'm NOT a collector for the value, inserts or whatever else collectors go crazy over... I do it, for the love of the hobby...period! With that said, do many sell "lots" on here? And could someone explain what "CC" is?
Thank you

welcome to the site if you need anything please dont hesitate to contact me or any other mods with any questions or concerns. Also please take a moment to refer any of your friends and trading partners for every 5 referrals you get 2 free packs.
Thanks

Doopz, welcome to SCF, as far as CC where did you see that? For lot's try posting a want thread in the area your looking for and you should get a response.

Cc

rynesandbergfan23 said:
Doopz, welcome to SCF, as far as CC where did you see that?
I saw it around this place here; CardCash or something? Some user give them away or through contest. I'mma little lost with the whole concept of it.

Back