What Gives Topps?

Steelers8873

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else noticed this but Topps Chrome Update hobby and mega boxes are the exact same product there's really nothing "hobby" about hobby boxes if you look on the packs the odds of pulling Refractors/parallels/autos are the exact same as mega box odds so they're all the same packs no matter which product you buy that seems a little shady to me as you're buying a product that should net you something a little better than retail. C'MON TOPPS WHAT'S THE DEAL!!!

@Steelers8873 I agree with you.....Better product for the price always attracts more customers, though I really feel like Topps is pricing itself almost out of the market, because what they offer does not match what they charge by any means!

Topps actually is giving a $20 per box refund to distributors and dealers who bought hobby because of this discrepancy. I wasn’t able to find the story to post, but know I read it sometime last week.

Topps actually is giving a $20 per box refund to distributors and dealers who bought hobby because of this discrepancy. I wasn’t able to find the story to post, but know I read it sometime last week.
INTERESTING! Good that they recognize that its an issue!

If you think about it as it is there's absolutely no reason to even buy hobby boxes your overpaying for the same thing you get from a mega. 2.4 mega boxes equal a hobby box.

Back