Now we know why...

psssh.....I haven't had an ACL since 1971.

But do you get hit playing football?

Yah, I posted that in the other thread. My main thing is that he played one week after a scope! I wasn't even able to walk without assistance one week after a scope.

Rivers is in my top 10 most hated players in the NFL. I can't stand everything about the guy...but I'm giving him his props for going out and playing the way he did yesterday. Considering I'm apparently the most stubborn, close-minded fan on here, I suggest everyone else does the same.

Rivers is in my top 10 most hated players in the NFL. I can't stand everything about the guy...but I'm giving him his props for going out and playing the way he did yesterday. Considering I'm apparently the most stubborn, close-minded fan on here, I suggest everyone else does the same.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:)
John Elway hasn't had an ACL since he was in high school.

Yeah! And the last three or four years he played he also didn't have some tendon/ligament thingy in his throwing shoulder. I wish I could remember what that injury was. I just remember seeing pics of his shoulder and seeing it was all wacked out and shaped funny. I also remember that most experts thought he'd never throw again. But once he got out and worked with it he found that it wasn't a problem. In fact, I think he said he threw harder without it or something.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? :)

Back