NFL Playoffs!

Chiefs win it by a TD! 27-20 over the Jaguars.....Eagles beat the Giants 38-7, not a close game since 7-0 in the qst quarter!

Last edited:
What are everyone's predictions today??

I am hoping the Cowboys beat the Niners, I like both teams, but my son is all Cowboys all the time now!

I am also rooting for the Bills, great team, and after Damar's terrible injury and miraculous recovery, gotta go with them!

What are everyone's predictions today??

I am hoping the Cowboys beat the Niners, I like both teams, but my son is all Cowboys all the time now!

I am also rooting for the Bills, great team, and after Damar's terrible injury and miraculous recovery, gotta go with them!
Hoping for two good games…but I’ll root for the Cowboys for your son!

And absolutely would be great to see the Bills pull out a win today rooting for that too!

Well, @grapler135s not gonna lie my friend, the Bills dropped this one, unfortunately....but I dont think the Bengals get past the Chiefs!

Thanks for your support for the Cowboys!! Hope one of our teams makes it through!

This game was the very definition of lackluster....
Screenshots_2023-01-22-20-45-04.png

Hey friends, two big games tomorrow! Historically, a lot of years' AFC and NFC Championship games have been even better than the Super Bowl itself, though I think the matchups this year are extra good, so hoping for 3 awesome games!
NFL-Playoff-Bracket-FTR (2).jpg

Would love to see a Chiefs-Niners Super Bowl now that Dallas is out, but I think the Chiefs-Bengals game tomorrow will be GREAT!

What are everyone's thoughts??

I think I’m rooting for the 49ers…would love to see Brock Purdy lead them to a championship.

Hoping for two good championship games and a great Super Bowl!

I think I’m rooting for the 49ers…would love to see Brock Purdy lead them to a championship.

Hoping for two good championship games and a great Super Bowl!
Agreed! These should be 2 AWESOME games tomorrow!!

Back