NFL Playoffs!

kclj520

If He Can Hold The World, He Can Hold This Moment
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hey friends,

Here's the NFL playoff bracket, what does everyone think? I personally would LOVE to see a Chiefs-Cowboys Super Bowl!

Bracket.png

I think after the first round AFC is gonna be Chiefs-Chargers and Bengals-Bills, NFC Cowboys-Eagles, Niners-Vikings.

Would love to see some upsets, and we all KNOW that I am not exactly the NFL odds king on SCC!!

I'm rooting for the Chiefs and the 49ers. I think that would be a highly entertaining game.
I agree....Patrick Mahomes is a HECK of a QB, and when people use the term "streetball" to try to put him down, I think that is a compliment to how exciting he has made the Chiefs to watch! I mean he just runs and guns and that is what football should be like man! The Niners are awesome too, I have followed them since the 80s with Joe Cool, et.al. That would be a great Super Bowl too!

@bfd13 who are your teams that you follow usually?

Last edited:
Excited for the playoffs to start…and I think you have some good predictions there. Will be fun to watch to see what happens!

Who is your team, Mike? I guessed Chargers or Rams, but wondered who you grew up watching?

I’m thinking Bills and Eagles in the SB.

(Wow, all 3 Florida teams made the playoffs)
@Criollos

That is wild, Luis, I didnt notice that til you said it! Bills Eagles would be cool, Josh Allen is the real deal! Their passing game is awesome!

Who are your teams? I always wondered if you follow the Bears after all your years in Chgo?

Last edited:
Who is your team, Mike? I guessed Chargers or Rams, but wondered who you grew up watching?
Spent the first half of my life cheering for the Rams and going to games when they were in Anaheim before they moved go St. Louis. Spent the next half rooting for the Chargers here in San Diego before they left! Now I guess I just enjoy good games and don’t get too worked up one way or another…I save that for the baseball season! 😂

Spent the first half of my life cheering for the Rams and going to games when they were in Anaheim before they moved go St. Louis. Spent the next half rooting for the Chargers here in San Diego before they left! Now I guess I just enjoy good games and don’t get too worked up one way or another…I save that for the baseball season! 😂

Haha, the Dodgers have given you a lot to cheer about historically, and especially in recent years! So when the Rams moved to STL, their training camp is about 40 minutes away from our home, so I went to a lot of those in the late summers when they were open to the public, and it was a lot of fun. I loved seeing the "Greatest Show on Turf" though that was before my time in the STL area. I never did go to the Bears traning camp when I was in the Chgo area, though I hear its not as accessible as the Rams were.

I was bummed that the Chargers left San Diego, that kind of surprised me that they would move to LA to share the market with the Rams. I get it, more people, more revenue, etc. but San Diego is a really great area, and the Chargers have a really loyal following there from what I always understood.

I agree....Patrick Mahomes is a HECK of a QB, and when people use the term "streetball" to try to put him down, I think that is a compliment to how exciting he has made the Chiefs to watch! I mean he just runs and guns and that is what football should be like man! The Niners are awesome too, I have followed them since the 80s with Joe Cool, et.al. That would be a great Super Bowl too!

@bfd13 who are your teams that you follow usually?
I usually follow the Packers and Chiefs.

If Rodgers retired, I think most Packers fans would be happy. We've grown weary of his drama.
@bfd13 Aaron is all drama (''I still own you" at Soldier Field, etc!)

Not gonna lie, Brett Favre did some of the same stuff (Im retiring! Just kidding!). Brett to me was a much better QB than Rodgers. Not sure about numbers, but he really made the Packers great for a lot of years!

Niners knocked off the Seahawks and the Jaguars beat the Chargers in the first 2 Wild Card games!

Right now, the Bills are leading the Dolphins by 10 midway through the 4th quarter!

Back