NFL Playoffs!

Bills win a closer game than I would have expected 34-31!

Currently the Giants are leading the Vikings 31-24 in the 4th!

Last edited:
Impressed with SF. With McCaffrey, Deebo, Kittle, Aiyuk, etc., they have the talent to win it all. Purdy could be one of the caretaker quarterbacks like Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson to win a Super Bowl title.

Impressed with SF. With McCaffrey, Deebo, Kittle, Aiyuk, etc., they have the talent to win it all. Purdy could be one of the caretaker quarterbacks like Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson to win a Super Bowl title.
Well said my friend...SF is a dangerous team, have a ton of talent and depth! I see them making a deep run this year!

Vikings' season ends to the Giants! LOTS of money changed hands in Vegas tonight!!

@dlackey Tua's absence was felt, no doubt. I really dont see the Ravens beating the Bengals tonight either. Great field of teams in it this season, so will be fun to see who makes the run!

Not a Cowboys fan but can't root for Brady as we seen and lost to him to much when he was with the Pats but Cowboys should win. They would go to SF next week if they do.

Not a Cowboys fan but can't root for Brady as we seen and lost to him to much when he was with the Pats but Cowboys should win. They would go to SF next week if they do.
And THAT should be an awesome game!! Dallas-SF, here's to a hopefully great matchup!

Bengals won it, no surprise!

Here's the current bracket:
FmkVPFRXEAA_oIb.jpeg

I'm looking forward to the Cowboys-Bucs tonight, that should be an awesome game!

@AndyDrummond how awesome to get to the game!! Definitely a great season for the Bolts, everyone wanted it to last longer!

Speaking of seasons lasting longer, Dallas sent the Bucs home tonight, 31-14. Great career, Tom Brady. Wish it would have ended about 18 games sooner....

Chiefs-Jaguars and Eagles-Giants today, Cowboys-SF and Bengals-Bills tomorrow! What does everyone think??
2022bracket-temp-2-dal-v1.jpg

Back