Baseball New to the site

Cerberus

Bench Warmer
New to the site-looking for opinions

I have been collecting base sets for a while and wanted to jump into the "high end" market. I really like the 2012 Topps Museum and Tribute sets.
My question is, "What is the big difference between these two?" I have watched a few breaks online and it looks to me like the Tribute has more quality and love how they encase the hits of each pack. Any help would be appreciated.

Personally, I think museum is the better product. Tribute rarely has good resale value and this years cards are pretty ugly if you ask me

Welcome to Freaks. If you please, could you add your name to your profile? You can use the option where no one but staff can see it, but we are a little more personable than other sites and would like to call you by name when we chat. thanks, Jim.

There are some amazing autos in both sets. The tribute autos are all on card which is pretty awesome. The resale for the high end guys- aaron, Griffey, Koufax etc are astounding for both sets. I like the tribute better because of all the on card autos but some of the patch autos in museum collection are very nice.

There are some amazing autos in both sets. The tribute autos are all on card which is pretty awesome. The resale for the high end guys- aaron, Griffey, Koufax etc are astounding for both sets. I like the tribute better because of all the on card autos but some of the patch autos in museum collection are very nice.

I think moose pretty much nailed it here...all on card and encased is a plus for tribute, but museam has some sick patches

Welcome to Freaks. If you please, could you add your name to your profile? You can use the option where no one but staff can see it, but we are a little more personable than other sites and would like to call you by name when we chat. thanks, Jim.

I am not sure if I placed this in the correct spot or not, but just added to my location. Thank you for the heads up.

I think moose pretty much nailed it here...all on card and encased is a plus for tribute, but museam has some sick patches

Thanks guys.

Apparently NOONE in Toledo has ever heard of a hobby box. This is ridiculous. I guess I will be scouring Ebay or Amazon tonight.

I have your profile fixed Jacob. glad to know you. you can remove your name from your signature if you want to. Now, get to trading. good luck with your collection.

Thanks for the hook up.

Well, called every baseball card shop within 50 miles of me and noone has any of these boxes for sale.
Hell, only three of the shops I called knew what I was talking about.

Hey! Not a baseball guy by any means, but I just wanted to welcome you to Freaks. Enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Back