New SPX F/T

Rob Buff

Bench Warmer
Busted open some packs yesterday... Keeping a few goodies but trading these..
I am basing book value on cards of the same from last yrs release and of a similar player.

43glhdv.jpg

Leafsfan1967 said:
What??? NO LEAFS????? :confused: :( :D

Anti Leaf packs I guess.

If you can or think about it, snap a pick of MA Fleury when he signs my mask.. if thats possible :D You can be in the pic too if you want. Will go good in display. I thought Id put that inside the display as like a background.

Rob Buff said:
Anti Leaf packs I guess.

If you can or think about it, snap a pick of MA Fleury when he signs my mask.. if thats possible :D You can be in the pic too if you want. Will go good in display. I thought Id put that inside the display as like a background.

I'll try Rob! I will be taking lots of pics, but I anticipate it being very hectic, so who knows? ;) I just bought all 4 Leafs auto rookies on BIN's, so I'm all done with SPx. :D

Leafsfan1967 said:
I'll try Rob! I will be taking lots of pics, but I anticipate it being very hectic, so who knows? ;) I just bought all 4 Leafs auto rookies on BIN's, so I'm all done with SPx. :D

nice haulage. if i did that with the pens.. id be in severe debt .. gonna let the prices simmer down a bit.

have fun this evening.

Rob Buff said:
Interested in 3. Whitney spx jersey/ auto, Ouellet and Welch artifacts..

Rob, intersted in this 2 PM me and LMK. Thanks. Tim

06-07 SPx Yandle RC/Jersey/Auto
06-07 Mini Jersey Buillaume Latendresse rookie 112

rookmyster said:
Rob Buff said:
Interested in 3. Whitney spx jersey/ auto, Ouellet and Welch artifacts..

Rob, intersted in this 2 PM me and LMK. Thanks. Tim

06-07 SPx Yandle RC/Jersey/Auto
06-07 Mini Jersey Buillaume Latendresse rookie 112

The Latendresse is traded.

Back