New SPX F/T

Rob, post up the trade. I am leaving for hockey and gone till Sunday. Pm the trade and your mailing address and I will get back to you. Thanks. Tim

hockeyrules555 said:
ok what do you think the BV would be?

Last yrs common spx rc are booking at $5. The star spx are booking at $20 ..

Its anyones guess if Janis will be considered a star or a common rc. So no more than $20.

Rob Buff said:
Anti Leaf packs I guess.

If you can or think about it, snap a pick of MA Fleury when he signs my mask.. if thats possible :D You can be in the pic too if you want. Will go good in display. I thought Id put that inside the display as like a background.

Here you go! Sorry it's a tad blurry, but I was trying to snap it before someone walked in front of me, and I probably shook a bit. Need to up the shutter speed some. :eek: Let me know what puck you want. (silver, or gold) The gold is hard to see in that picture. :eek: I wanted to get your mask signed in blue Sharpie, but you told me silver, so I complied with your wishes. LOL!!!

229353447.jpg

229354456.jpg

Leafsfan1967 said:
Here you go! Sorry it's a tad blurry, but I was trying to snap it before someone walked in front of me, and I probably shook a bit. Need to up the shutter speed some. :eek: Let me know what puck you want. (silver, or gold) The gold is hard to see in that picture. :eek: I wanted to get your mask signed in blue Sharpie, but you told me silver, so I complied with your wishes. LOL!!!

229353447.jpg

229354456.jpg

THOSE LOOK SCHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!! As for the puck. My wife said " get the puck that matches the mask" :rolleyes: so the silver one

Was he a good time? Big turnout? Again.. Thanks a ton!!

Rob Buff said:
THOSE LOOK SCHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!! As for the puck. My wife said " get the puck that matches the mask" :rolleyes: so the silver one

Was he a good time? Big turnout? Again.. Thanks a ton!!

Turnout was unbelievable! They sold out of every blank item the had pretty much!! :eek: I will pack up the silver puck with the mask then. Was hoping to get everything packed by Sunday, and out Monday, but I got called to work for an emergency today, and tomorrow, so it may not be till Tuesday, or Wed. :eek:

Troy

Leafsfan1967 said:
Turnout was unbelievable! They sold out of every blank item the had pretty much!! :eek: I will pack up the silver puck with the mask then. Was hoping to get everything packed by Sunday, and out Monday, but I got called to work for an emergency today, and tomorrow, so it may not be till Tuesday, or Wed. :eek:

Troy

No rush no worries.. Take your time.

Back