new guy

cti4sw

Bench Warmer
Hi, my name’s Jon, I’m a 27-year-old US Navy vet from southeast Pennsylvania, and I collect Flyers stuff – duh :):
I also collect Claude Giroux, Matt Read, & Jonathan Toews.

I'm new to this site, not to collecting or trading online...

Back in high school and shortly after I used to trade MtG on MagicTraders, and I have about 40 positive references there.

After that I did a lot of buying and selling on eBay, I have 106 positive references there.

Most recently I've been active on SportsCardForums, developing at last count 44 positive references.

Looking forward to expanding my PC with some fresh trades :)

I've been noticing, while trying to accumulate my 15-16 posts, that this site seems to have an awful lot of banned former administrators o_O What's up with this?

Change of ownership over and over. I just recently bought the site and am hoping to rebuild things here. It will take some time and hope you will bear with us. I am glad you joined and wish you luck in your trading. I am going through the members list and trying to get as many banned members back active as possible.

Hi, my name’s Jon, I’m a 27-year-old US Navy vet from southeast Pennsylvania, and I collect Flyers stuff – duh :):
I also collect Claude Giroux, Matt Read, & Jonathan Toews.

I'm new to this site, not to collecting or trading online...

Back in high school and shortly after I used to trade MtG on MagicTraders, and I have about 40 positive references there.

After that I did a lot of buying and selling on eBay, I have 106 positive references there.

Most recently I've been active on SportsCardForums, developing at last count 44 positive references.

Looking forward to expanding my PC with some fresh trades :)

Welcome! As Jim pointed out, we re currently in a transitional phase but hope to breathe some new life into SCF. We hope you'll be just a little patient as we kick things into gear in the coming days. Glad to have ya here!

Btw fyi, the link in the "Get Verified" sticky thread is broken...is this going to be a continued process with the new ownership?

Back