The entertainment has arrived!

FunnyAthleteNames

Bench Warmer
New to this site but not the collecting world. as my username states I collect all of the funniest most unfortunate names in sports which is a fast growing niche in the card community. you can follow my collection on IG: dicks_n_funny_athlete_names

NSFW and young innocent children warning as some of these names make some X-rated references.

my wantlist is below.. who will be the first to offer up one of these gems and knock it off the most infamous wantlist on the internet??

Attachments

• 2022updatedwantlist.jpg
    2022updatedwantlist.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 12

grapler135s

Legend
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Have seen some of these over the years and have definitely had a chuckle or two when I’ve come across some of them.

Welcome to SCC!

All the best,
Mike

FunnyAthleteNames

Bench Warmer
Have seen some of these over the years and have definitely had a chuckle or two when I’ve come across some of them.

Welcome to SCC!

All the best,
Mike
I have not met anyone yet that made it through my whole collection without laughing uncontrollably at least once. I was a 30 year super collector and got burnt out on that focused goal and the endless amount of the same card variations the companies continue to produce. I had a side PC of about 15-20 of the most common funny names in a wall hanger and just decided to start chasing these instead full time. I have had more fun in the last few years than I had in 30 years of collecting one player.