New Beckett Site: READ THIS PLEASE

I hate the new beckett it, why did they mess with the old one it was 100% better than the new one.

tim/208963

the new beckett is awful and now my whole colllection has to be added again
glad my subscription is ending at the end of this month will not waste my money on this new site. its awful to hard to navigate and take to long for each page to open

I will also be canceling Complete online price guide subscription when it is over. I have noticed numerous bugs on their site. Things that a company like Beckett should have fixed before hand. Also it by far has one of the worst ever designs. They just made to many changes at 1 time. Someone shoudl have checked out the Webdesign 101 book before designing it.

Beckett, promoting the fact that the hobby is indeed not for kids, because if your under 18 you cant trade, and have to pay to trade, so guess what...looks like im over here guys, even though i cant seem to make a deal over here even with 100+ trades on beckett...welcome beckett people! Only thing i dred is sending damn first after all them trades lol

Daytona1 said:
Beckett, promoting the fact that the hobby is indeed not for kids, because if your under 18 you cant trade, and have to pay to trade, so guess what...looks like im over here guys, even though i cant seem to make a deal over here even with 100+ trades on beckett...welcome beckett people! Only thing i dred is sending damn first after all them trades lol
If you sign up to be a verified trader you will never have to send first on trades. You will need to have your references (Beckett e-mails preferred) & apply for Verified status under the navigation links on the main page.

tigsfan said:
If you sign up to be a verified trader you will never have to send first on trades. You will need to have your references (Beckett e-mails preferred) & apply for Verified status under the navigation links on the main page.

He can also use his eBay feedback right?

tigsfan said:

So basically, what is a verified trader?? And to get my refs i basically gotta list the people i have traded with on beckett? If so, that sounds great. Also got 48 Ebay feedback if that helps

Daytona1 said:
So basically, what is a verified trader?? And to get my refs i basically gotta list the people i have traded with on beckett? If so, that sounds great. Also got 48 Ebay feedback if that helps
A verified trader is like a way of letting everyone else know that you have prior trading experience. You can use 7 eBay feedback towards the 15 that you need to have. You add your username to any sites that you are a member of to your profile. If you can list the Beckett username's under email references, that would be great.

Beckett will lose alot of people becasue there is no message board there anymore
it was one of my favorite trading places untill they made the new one
i betcha that they will change it in a few months 2 a year

Beckett Collector said:
Beckett will lose alot of people becasue there is no message board there anymore

LOL not if they keep charging money. Its hard enough for me to pay for the PO, now I have to pay for a site too?

Beckett Collector said:
Mooche is right...it won't change...they raise all prices and its rediculos. I hope one of their empolyees is reading this too

if you want full access its worth it. if you want just to keep track of your collection then the new site is garbage
gone is the old way of checking bv on indvidula cards
that was the one nice thing about the old one
now you neeed to pay to get it or by a magazine and there useless

Oilfan4evr said:
Wow, thats ridiculous! Bye bye Beckett.....hopefully most of the BMB will come here.
Yea, the new Beckett site is garbage. I'm so glad I found this site!!! This site is great, I have collected for over 25 yrs and have never heard of this site. ITS GREAT!!!:D

BYE BYE BECKETT!!!!

tigsfan said:
A verified trader is like a way of letting everyone else know that you have prior trading experience. You can use 7 eBay feedback towards the 15 that you need to have. You add your username to any sites that you are a member of to your profile. If you can list the Beckett username's under email references, that would be great.

Sounds good ill do that now, thanks. Alrighty, i listed beckett usernames under email references, whats next bud?

Back