New Beckett Site: READ THIS PLEASE

edgeusaf1 said:
Yea, the new Beckett site is garbage. I'm so glad I found this site!!! This site is great, I have collected for over 25 yrs and have never heard of this site. ITS GREAT!!!:D

BYE BYE BECKETT!!!!

Welcome to the Freaks Edge! I hope you enjoy your stay.

I signed the petition. Beckett also cancelled my screen name and made off with $6 in OPG fees and my Miguel Cabrera my collections! Something about an "error with the new site"! :( :(

Also you have to pay even more to use the trading tools.

Beckett will not do anything on a bad trade, they will not even refund your payment for the trade.

What happens if I never get my card?
If you don't get your card, contact the other party through the comments section and/or the message system available through Beckett.com. The other party will have the information about the shipping of your card or payment.

Remember that Beckett is not a participant in these transactions and you will need to contact the other party for resolution.

The person I was Trading with didn't follow-through with the transaction. How can I get my points back?
Sorry, points are non-refundable. Always be sure to research the person you are trading with. You can look at their Trader rating, their feedback rating, and their experience on the website. Contact other members who have traded with them for feedback. And check out our suggestions on how to Protect Yourself While Online.

I'm not happy with my Trade and want my points back.
All transactions are final and strictly between the two Members involved in the Trade. We cannot return or adjust any point transfers for any Trade transactions.

I will not even go into all the web development problems (as that is my day job). Only 253 CSS errors and 3547 CSS warning. . . . only.

I spent about 2 hours surfing around, failing at figuring out stuff. . . I have become stupider for using the site. . . yippee!!

tigsfan said:
If you sign up to be a verified trader you will never have to send first on trades. You will need to have your references (Beckett e-mails preferred) & apply for Verified status under the navigation links on the main page.

Where do you do this? I have 288+ ebay feedback.

skatemore said:
Where do you do this? I have 288+ ebay feedback.
You can only use half for eBay, but it's found under the navigation link on the main page. Actually, it's the second link in my signature.

208963 said:
WOOOOO!!! another familiar name/face

tim/208963

this is what I was hoping to see. I was afraid BMBers who hate the new site (um, everyone?) would get scattered to the wind. I seem to recognize a few here.

I gotta get my sig up, that should help raise a flag.

hive17 said:
this is what I was hoping to see. I was afraid BMBers who hate the new site (um, everyone?) would get scattered to the wind. I seem to recognize a few here.

I gotta get my sig up, that should help raise a flag.

I just added a few things to mine that other (former) BMB'ers should notice!:cool:

Well I'm back I haven't been on here for awhile. Beckett totally ***** big time!!! charging fees for trading and there site is so hard to navigate through. Thanks for nothing Beckett.

The new beckett is about as hot as Paris Hilton 50 years from now. The design is bad, I can't navigate for anything, and now after 150+ sucessful trades and youtube immortality, I can't use their trading because I'm under 18. Then again if it costs me $6 a month to trade, why would I want to. Beckett *****, Sports Card Freaks rules!

I hate the new site, not very user-friendly. I was there for a couple years had built up my posts, my rep, and all my good traders...now it's all gone. Along with the new rules, I won't even waste my time there.

Back