Need To BL0W Out This 90 Football Cards..make Offer

CISCOKID23

Bench Warmer
I DO NOT COLLECT FOOTBALL CARDS, BOUGHT THESE IN A HUGE LOT A WHILE BACK AND NEED TO GET RID OF THEM ...MAKE ME AN OFFER AND THEY ARE URS 1 OR ALL OF THEM ...

YOU CAN CLICK ON THE FIRST 75 CARDS AND FIND ALL THE INFO ON THE CARD AS FAR AS YEAR AND BV ...THE LAST 15 I DID NOT HAVE A CHANCE TO PRICE OUT BEFORE MY MONTH OF BECKETT FOOTBALL PRICE RAN OUT :(

I WILL ALSO TRADE THEM FOR JAMES LONEY AND ALEX RODRIGUEZ CARDS THAT I NEED LMK THNX

CARDS ARE FOUND HERE

CISCOKID23/FOOTBALL CARDS 4 SALE - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm the guy you repled to on the LATINO PACIFIC COLLECTION SET W/A-ROD, I would trade the set for the MAYNARD, and the PORTIS/AHMAN GREEN Game used.

Any One Else ?...im Getting Rid Of A Huge Lot Of Hockey Cards Bv Over $1000 For Almose Half Of Bv .....just To Show You Guys/gals Im Easy To Deal With :)

I have a Loney Rookie /99, can dig it out, would like the Deion GU and the Vinny Auto. I can see what other Dodgers cards I have as well. I will check my autos and GU.

ctkenjr said:
I have a Loney Rookie /99, can dig it out, would like the Deion GU and the Vinny Auto. I can see what other Dodgers cards I have as well. I will check my autos and GU.

need to make sure i have the dion im not sure if i do will look when i get home

tysonnz said:
hay bud , how much for the cooley ultimate RC , the dual portis/green GU?

the duel gu is traded ...give me $2.50 with s/h and paypal for the rc and its urs

2004UltimateCollection72RCCHRISCOOL.jpg

Back