Basketball My Turn to hate UD

bhelser

Bench Warmer
Well, I have read so many angry stories about UD, but never had the pleasure of having my own. About 1 month ago I sent in 2 redemptions, within in 2 weeks it switched to product ready to ship expect in 2 weeks. I thought, that wasn't bad at all, what is all the crying about........

I sent in redemptions for a 05-06 UD Performance Clause jersey of Chris Paul and another of Morris Peterson.

Nothing to big or expensive, but It still would have been nice to have a Paul Jersey..

I get.........

a Kevin Garnet Jersey from the same set #122/250

and ANOTHER Kevin Garnet from the same set #135/250

If you aren't going to give me what I redeemed, at least mix it up a little

lmao!

I sent in a Sam Cassel Perfomance Clause jersey winner and got a Jerry Stackhouse Hardwood Autograph and a 0304 Lenardo Barbosa Rookie year auto!

Whats UD doing?!

UD is all about the money.They are a joke.I have been waiting for 2 years on 4 redemptions myself.Called them and asked for replacements and still waiting as of 5 months ago.

lol not a laughing matter sorry ;) Are you sure those aren't for the first redemption and you might get another card for the other one? Probably not though

Hands said:
lol not a laughing matter sorry ;) Are you sure those aren't for the first redemption and you might get another card for the other one? Probably not though

I would be happy with that :) but not with my luck:rolleyes:

A TON of the Performance Clause wnet unredeemed....whats up with that?

why make a WHOLE set and NOT make them? ANNOYING!

it's not the worse replacement story I have heard (ask me sometime about my replacements.....lol)....but still deserve more!! I have 2 autos still pending from 22 months ago. Dwight and a Marbury dual wood auto /10

Yeah, I was very happy with the turnaround time, granted these were not new redemptions, but the replacements were no good in my opinion

bhelser,
I am sorry that that had to happen to you. I am still waiting on redemptions that showed they had shipped almost a month ago. Maybe u can trade one Garnett for a jsy that u wanted...

"BAM"

Back