My Mega PC ( Warning alot of scans)

Yes, I did receive and acknowledge the message Randy sent me - my apologies, I won't use curse words (even obfuscated) in the future. I was just truly surprised at the extent of T-206's collection.

There were several youngsters on the old board that were 12-13 years old, and although they most likely hear swear words at home, and on the school playgraound, we certainly don't want to promote it on here, especially since the parents of those youngsters were supervising them while on the site. In case we still have any underage members, we will always be strictly a G-rated site. That is pretty much common knowledge on any message board. If you wouldn't say it to your Grandma, you don't say it on here. ;) Thanks for your co-operation, and understanding.

There were several youngsters on the old board that were 12-13 years old, and although they most likely hear swear words at home, and on the school playgraound, we certainly don't want to promote it on here, especially since the parents of those youngsters were supervising them while on the site. In case we still have any underage members, we will always be strictly a G-rated site. That is pretty much common knowledge on any message board. If you wouldn't say it to your Grandma, you don't say it on here. ;) Thanks for your co-operation, and understanding.
What if my grandmother is a particularly lewd person?

I'm kidding though, and I very much understand your desire to keep things clean around here. I'll make sure to keep my language in check and again I appreciate the warning as opposed to being banned outright or something like that.

10 scans a night over the past 2 years is absolutely ludicrous. You are truly a man with a passion! It really boggles my mind the amount of man-hours that must be. I guess it's true what they say about "labour of love".

Are you making headway with your collection? Is there a lot of scanning left or have you pretty much gotten caught up to the incoming rate of new material?
Thanks, I am almost done. I still have more cards to scan and present but we coming to my box breaks and trades over the last year soon. These something like 5,000 cards scanned right now out of my 16,549 PC cards although most of them wont be scanned right now but maybe sometime in the future when I am retired or board. LOL

231.jpg

232.jpg

233.jpg

234.jpg

235.jpg

236.jpg

237.jpg

238.jpg

239.jpg

240.jpg

241.jpg

242.jpg

243.jpg

244.jpg

245.jpg

246.jpg

247.jpg

248.jpg

249.jpg

250.jpg

Another great assortment Wayne... pretty soon you will need to build an addition onto your house just to have a place to store all these cards!

thanks guys , Maybe this thread will turn into a Beckett organizer for trade cards.
For example do you have a scan or pick of the card and the reply will be "Go to T-206 PC Thread there is a scan of the card in there" LOL
291.jpg

292.jpg

293.jpg

294.jpg

295.jpg

296.jpg

297.jpg

298.jpg

299.jpg

300.jpg

304.jpg

303.jpg

302.jpg

301.jpg

310.jpg

309.jpg

308.jpg

307.jpg

306.jpg

305.jpg

A few posts back I saw a Jeter UD3. I'm pretty sure that's from "98, # 259 or so. I have the die-cut...I think. I remember pulling i from a pack and thinking "very cool card, this outta be worth something."

I'm wayyyy behind in organizing my cards compared to you. I'll eventually find it and post a pic, but work has got me beat the last few weeks, so I have no idea when I'll have the time. Winter maybe :eek:...or maybe this weekend. :cool:

Your collection is very cool. I probably only have 1 out of 100 of these last groups of cards, but it's a start. ;)

Whoa. It just keeps going and going. This is such a massive collection. I am surprised you even had the time to scan all of your cards. Great collection, man.

Back