My Graphing Thread

Hey guys. What a game last night. Anyway I'm heading out soon for NYC. I'm going for the Jazz today. My main targets are Jeff Hornacek on my photo and Sidney Lowe for my Hornets piece. Also I found out a couple hours ago Eli Manning will be on Letterman today so I printed something out for myself and my neighbor. She absolutely loves him. Wish me luck today!

Good luck today for sure. How awesome would it be to get Manning the day after winning the Super Bowl!

Well today finally went great. First I went over to Letterman. I hear guests show up at around 3 and leave at like 5. I waited there for 60-90 minutes. No sign of Manning yet so at around 3:30 I decide to head over for the Jazz. At least it was only a few blocks away. Here's what I ended up with:

Earl Watson 2/2
Gordon Hayward 1/1
Sidney Lowe added to the Hornets 8x10 :)
Derrick Favors 1/1
Jeff Hornacek 1/1 8x10
C.J. Miles 1/1
Raja Bell 2/2
Tyrone Corbin 2/2
Big Al Jefferson 1/2

Didn't ask for any of the rookies. Devin Harris and Josh Howard walked by when I was getting Corbin and I believe we missed Matt Harpring when I was getting Big Al. Only person we screwed up with was Millsap, just wasn't sure it was him and we were too late. I was so pleased today because the Jazz are one of the best signing teams and there were only 5 people waiting at most. We were done early so we went back to Letterman to see what was going on. Eli still didn't show up...lol. When I left there were like 20 people there and when I returned there were like double. TONS of paparazzi by the entrance. Waited there for like an hour and Eli Manning showed up. Just waved and walked in and then I was on my way. So that was my highly successful day. I will post pics sometime tomorrow morning. Next up most likely will be the Lakers and Dwayne The Rock Johnson on Friday, if the weather's fine. I've heard graphing LA is a waste so The Rock will be my main target Friday, Lakers will just be an experiment for me. Plus I've been assured there's a 99% chance he will sign so I can't wait. Thanks for reading.

Thanks guys. Here are the pics:

IMG01050.jpg

IMG01052.jpg

IMG01053.jpg

Also forgot to mention I asked the players who they wanted to win the big game Sunday. They unanimously answered the Giants or they didn't care who won. I was surprised not one answer were the Patriots...lol. You have a reason to like Al Jefferson, Mike. He told me he's a Cowboys fan.

Well today was a great day. Went for the Lakers and The Rock. I was gonna go for LA first and then The Rock after but I was advised to get Rock first. I waited for him with a few other people there for over an hour. Later I see someone running out of the entrance as Rock's car was heading into the garage. He ran over to the door and he rolled down the window. I ran over but not quick enough, he signed for a few. After that I decided to go for the Lakers and try for Rock again when he was leaving. For the Lakers I was a little unsure because I was a little late and saw no one waiting for them. There was only this one guy for Kobe, another collector and a few girls for a little while. I ended up with:

Troy Murphy 2/2
Jason Kapono 2/2
Devin Ebanks 1/1

I missed/didn't recognize a couple players. Metta World Peace didn't sign and Derek Fisher was tough....he was ignoring the kid with me but finally signed for him, didn't sign for me of course. As you could probably guess, Kobe didn't sign. A few others would've signed but this lady was walking them to the bus and said they were running late. But one player said he'd love to sign.

Pau Gasol 8x10!

Also assistant coach Chuck Person didn't want to sign for me. I was kind of surprised, usually coaches aren't like that. He said after the game but I said that I wouldn't be here. He shrugged and said well sorry. "But please dude I come from New Jersey can you sign for me please?" Still nothing. After waiting a few seconds I say thank you and go back to my spot. I've only come across a few coaches/staff members that didn't want to sign for me. Bill Laimbeer and Patrick Ewing, both just don't sign. So shortly after getting Gasol, I headed back to Fallon's show. As I would've guessed there were 20-25 people waiting by the garage. After a little bit of time, the SUV came up, the passenger window rolled down and there he was. He signed for everyone, it was tough getting your item to him though. Thank God I'm tall. I wanted him to sign with my gold but it wasn't very possible to. Either way, I'm delighted. My first ever wrestling auto and it's The Rock.

IMG01057.jpg

IMG01055.jpg

IMG01054.jpg

What a great week for me. Thanks for reading.

Sweet! I'd actually love to meet The Rock. I know a lot of people don't like him, but he's one of my favorite actors. Except for The Toothfairy, I've enjoyed all of the movies I've seen with him in 'em.

Yeah Mike, Dwayne is a very unique person. Can get into anything. Jeremy I wish I lived closer to NYC. But I'm glad I grew up where I did. I also would like living in South Florida, been a Marlins fan. But I kinda need the cold weather.

Hey guys, figured I would occasionally post in this thread a notable graphing day of mine. This little "series" will be called Signature Chronicles. Thought I could do something like this when things are slow or just randomly. So let me start this off:

January 13, 2010

This was the season where I went to my most games ever. Went to basically half of the home games. Lower level tickets were sooo cheap. I had all the "perks" a season-ticket holder would have; a VIP pass that lets you in a half-hour earlier, even a card that gave you access to the family and friends section for players after the game. Except I wasn't a season-ticket holder. But none of those things would help me this day. This was the dreadful day that I got shutout. For any grapher, this kind of day is a nightmare. It wasn't for me at that time though, I didn't think much of it. The Nets played the Celtics that day and things started out OK as far as I can remember. I didn't go with my friend that was into autographs so I don't remember if I got there "VIP early". But I still had a good spot, right in the front row. Oddly enough no players signed, which surprised me because I easily hit double-digits in most of those games. But these are the Celtics. The only player that actually signed was Brian Scalabrine (who a couple weeks ago prevented me from getting shutout), who concentrated on only one side and of course I was on the other side. No J.R. Giddens, no Marquis Daniels, no Eddie House and definitely not a member of the Big 3. In retrospect, I could've gotten assistant coach Armond Hill, who I had nothing for, and Tyronn Lue, who I was surprised to find out was a scout for the team. After the game I was hoping to get some Nets players when they'd drive out but my friend didn't want to because it was cold. Damn Dominican :LOL: Well I'll have to see what and when the next entry will be for this. One last thing, look back at the date. Isn't it funny how it just happened to be on January the 13th?

Sweet Dwayne!!! Or Rock.. or.. sweet Peoples Champ! :cool:

If ya smeeeeeeeelalalalalalaow! what the Rock.. is.. cookin *raises eyebrow*

Back