My Graphing Thread

Cool stories otis. That's pretty neat that you were able to have former players that close to you in your every day life.

Thanks, you just never know the people you will run into. Today my friend and I went for the Raptors after the Nets game. It was horrible....their TSA person said they can't sign autographs, can't come into contact with us etc since they are going straight to the plane. All they can do is take a picture. I've never seen this happen before. The players genuinely said they wish they could sign but weren't able to. After seeing a few players, we went over for the Nets. Didn't see too many players but thank god someone signed for me. Deron Williams! Got him on my team piece for this season. At first I thought it was Jordan Williams or something but when I got a better look at his face, I just refused to believe it was Deron. I already had him on this thing but I got a better signature this time. Hopefully I'll be able to remove the other signature. I'll get a pic up tomorrow.

Well here it is:

A before and after

IMG00993.jpg
IMG01034.jpg

Yesterday I went into the city for the Pistons. I got:

Dee Brown 2/2
Damien Wilkins 1/2
Maxiell 2/2
Greg Monroe 1/1
Jerebko 2/2
Stuckey 8x10
Dumars 1/1

Brandon Knight, Prince and Ben Wallace didn't sign.

After the game I got:

Brown 2/2 (Signed one for my friend)
Wilkins 1/1
Daye 2/2
Deron Williams 2/2

I could've gotten more players after the game but lately things have been going downhill at the Prudential Center. The team's TSA person has had players screened inside lately instead of outside on their way to the bus like it's always been. So they don't want the players to sign autographs or for you to touch them etc. As I previously mentioned, it happened with the Raptors Sunday and I didn't think it would happen again. Players like Brandon Knight and Ben Wallace were gonna sign but then security said if they signed they'd have to go thru screening again and they just went to the bus. I got a picture with the great former Nets coach Lawrence Frank and earlier got one with Roy Rogers. They remembered me from their Jersey days and were very happy to see me. I may get the Frank pic up. So after that we went to the Nets side and got Deron Williams, the only one who signed.

IMG01036.jpg
IMG01037.jpg

I love how Stuckey signed the photo. So yeah...these new procedures with the visiting teams are really killing me here. Also in a few hours I'll be going back to NYC for the Bulls. I'd already been considering going for the Bulls but the Pistons were a last minute decision. I also may go to the Wolves game tomorrow and back into the city Saturday for the Syracuse team and the Knicks. Well thanks for reading.

Thank you. Too bad it didn't carry on to today. Now today I planned on going and yesterday I was unsure until the moment I left if I would end up going or not. I wish my decision would've been the other way around. I'd have to say this was my 2nd worst day going to a hotel where I wasn't late. Would've been better off staying home and not wasting time and money. About an hour before the players left, I got Scalabrine and then I got Bulls broadcaster Bill Wennington. I wasn't able to get Ed Pinckney or Randy Brown and could've gotten Stacey King if I called for him a few seconds earlier. Flash forward to the end....not one player signed while boarding the bus. Coach Thibodeau did sign for one or two though.

So at the end of the day:

Brian Scalabrine 2/2
Bill Wennington 2/2

IMG01043.jpg

Tomorrow is pretty up in the air for me and Saturday there's a good chance I'll be going for Syracuse and the Knicks. Thanks for following along.

Well guys this afternoon I'll be going to NY once again. Hitting up #2 Syracuse after their game and then getting the Knicks afterwards. I have a very good feeling about today, I think this will make up for Chicago on Thursday. Wish me luck.

OK im back....just cooked some dinner.

"I have a very good feeling about today, I think this will make up for Chicago on Thursday." - False

Today was better than Thursday but based on my expections for today and what was on my agenda, it kinda was a failure. My first stop was for the Syracuse Orange. I thought about doing them at MSG but instead I decided to wait for them at their hotel. FAIL. I was there from around 2 to like a quarter past 3 and didn't see their bus. My friend said they may have checked out prior. So after all that time I gave up and went on my way to the Garden for the Knicks. When I got there I was a couple minutes late for Herb Williams and another coach or two. So I'll skip right to who I got:

John Starks! 1/2
Jared Jeffries 1/1
Steve Novak 2/2
Bibby 1/2

IMG01045.jpg

Took pics with Shumpert, Harrelson and Fields. With their roster, I don't have anything for like almost half the team. Amare and Baron Davis didn't sign for me and Chandler, Balkman and Bill Walker didn't really sign. I was pretty much the only person out of around 20 people that Amare didn't sign for...hopefully I'll get him on my 8x10 with Carmelo and Billups this year. Although today wasn't so good for me, a few of the people there make it worth it to be there. I love being around some of the people I've met while getting autos. Considering the weather is good, I'll be going back Monday for the Jazz and Friday is possible with the Lakers and Dwayne The Rock Johnson! Thanks for reading.

Thanks Franklin. With my luck lately I'll need it. Oh yes, it was nice to see Starks for my first time. I really need to get Kelly Tripucka on my Hornets inaugural year photo, but I heard he arrives like 7 hours before gametime.....so I don't know when I'll be able to get him on that. Here's a rare "action" shot. This is Amare signing today. The guy on the right is blocking me in the photo. But you can see my photo trying to get signed lol.

324705_3246047710659_1250898872_3455814_556434065_o.jpg

Back