My Graphing Thread

Not a lot of adds, but at least you got the one you wanted. Always good to see this thread continue. Thanks for sharing.

No problem.

Yesterday was the Jets home finale, did them postgame. Nice that it was unseasonably warm and that the showers didn't show up until the very end. Could've done better but at least I got a great one, just not on the item I would've preferred.
Broadcaster Rich Gannon 1/2 (Wow this was the 3rd game he's called here, wish it was someone like Fouts that I need)
David Garrard 1/1 (for someone else, darn I kept forgetting to pull my stuff for him all season)
Greg Salas on 2013 Jets 8x10
David Harris 8x10
Ed Reed on 2013 Jets 8x10
IMG_20131222_214456_935_zpsd00c2b82.jpg

IMG_20131222_214145_212_zps92a70fb8.jpg

IMG_20131222_214245_518_zps79d43cfa.jpg

I snuck into the gated area with someone, it has it's pros and cons. There's a few that don't sign until they get through the area. Sanchez was one of those. Some signed that I just didn't need. Probably missed a few, couple could've been exiting from different directions. Wasn't able to get Leger Douzable. Some others didn't sign like Geno, Wilkerson, Santonio and Cromartie. Didn't like that Harris was using a black sharpie for everyone, just don't like how it turned out. So I finished the season with 37 on the team 8x10. Up next, could do basketball or hockey Friday. Thanks for reading and wishing you guys a Merry Christmas.

Well it's been a few weeks since I've graphed some basketball. I headed into the cold to do the Warriors today. It was a little over 20 but felt about 10 degrees colder. I wasn't sure how many people would be there, could be a few...could be a lot. With this cold, maybe fewer than normal. Well nope, it peaked at about 20...felt like I was doing baseball again. The first bus was very early, only a few were there in time. Missed David Lee, Harrison Barnes, maybe a few coaches.
Andrew Bogut 1/1
Coach Mark Jackson 1/1
Klay Thompson 8x10
Marreese Speights 2/2
IMG_20140108_192654_434_zpsb9e5a513.jpg

IMG_20140108_192754_955_zps8394f711.jpg

Stephen Curry signed but I couldn't get him. Today I thought I might have a new addition to the 88/89 Hornets piece. Tom Tolbert does radio for them. I called the hotel for him just to check and I actually got through. Never saw him though. Looks like I'll have to try for these guys next time. The Heat play here the next couple days and thought they might be here as well so I brought my stuff for them just in case I catch them but saw nothing. So next I might do the Heat or the Dallas Stars. Panthers play Saturday and more things next week we'll see if I want/can do anything. Thanks for reading.

I'm just amazed how much luck/ perseverance that came with getting that many autographs. I'm guessing some of these guys must think "Oh no not you again!" or must like that you show up event after event. WTG with the autographs I'm amazed at how many you got. Btw, I'm gonna guess 895 autographs.

Thanks John. Sometimes it is luck. And let me tell you, perseverance and graphing baseball, especially the hotels, basically go hand in hand lol. I despise it now. So anyway my final total for 2013 was 729, give or take a couple. Wonder which sport will give me my most autos this year.

Thanks John. Sometimes it is luck. And let me tell you, perseverance and graphing baseball, especially the hotels, basically go hand in hand lol. I despise it now. So anyway my final total for 2013 was 729, give or take a couple. Wonder which sport will give me my most autos this year.

My guess will be baseball, and very cool on getting 700+ autos in the year. Since I was the closest, without going over, did I win a prize? :LOL:

Well I skipped on a couple things this week. Lightning were in town Tues and the Red Wings yesterday. I did end up doing the Clippers today.
Antawn Jamison on UNC 8x10 (Crossed into Brendan Wright's auto at the end lol)
DeAndre Jordan 1/2
Willie Green 1/2
Jared Dudley 2/2
Asst coach Tyronn Lue 1/2
Turkoglu 1/2
Jamal Crawford 1/1
Matt Barnes 1/1
Darren Collison 1/2
IMG_20140117_193416_840_zps2d9acf55.jpg

IMG_20140117_193620_329_zpsfdd18d09.jpg

There were 15-20 people there, plus a few other random people. I was unable to get a couple because of people in the way. Blake went over to the kids and signed just for some of them. Maybe next year I'll have better luck with Blake. Mullens and Redick didn't sign. Couldn't get coach Rivers. Reggie Bullock was a bit tough too, couldn't even get him on my Tar Heel 8x10. Chris Paul was a no show. Still today was alright, got Jamison on the UNC photo at least. Unsure for what's next. Tuesday is Rangers/Islanders, Devils/Blues and the Magic. Could do one of those. Sixers on Weds and Blues in NY Thurs. Devils/Capitals Friday and Mavs and Bobcats in the city that day. We'll have to see what I end up doing. Thanks for reading.

Hey guys, didn't graph anything last week. A big freeze hit us, never really got above 20 and there was some wind too. Friday for the Mavs would've been the worst, must've felt below zero at least. Heard 2 people were there in the morning and 1 when they were leaving for the game. Dirk signed both times, didn't really need him so whatever. Wanted to do the Islanders that week too but I don't even know if anyone did them. Not many opportunities left for them. Super Bowl is here and this week will be busy, my busiest in months. They have some stuff going on in NYC, ESPN is taping there too. From Weds-Sat they will have NFL players signing autographs. From 12-5, there will be one player signing every hour, gonna see how much I can do. Mostly Pro Bowlers from this season, some of the guys are DeMarcus Ware, Eddie Lacy, Reggie Wayne, Cam Newton, Marshall Faulk, even Jim Brown. Friday is gonna be crazy. The Thunder and Islanders are in town along with the NFL festivities. I want to do the Thunder in the morning and see if I can catch the Isles later in the afternoon. Problem is Marshall Faulk is the last signer at 4 so let's see what happens. But the Isles have a game at Yankee Stadium against the Rangers on Wednesday. It's a home game so maybe they will stay at the hotel early since they play them again Friday. I hope so, will ease things for me if I can do them Weds.

Back