My first PSA submissions. Interesting.

GiantFan

Bench Warmer
So, I went to a show a while back and brought some cards that I was thinking about getting graded to sell them. Well, I only thought one of them was really worth grading and thought it should get a very high grade. I wasn't sure if it was worth getting an auto like this graded but I said WHAT THE HELL!

I just got the grade back online and it's a 10!!! I'm wondering how much I can sell if for or maybe I should wait. Thoughts anyone?

1_MaysAuto.jpg

That's awesome congratulations. I have a few cards I think might be good submissions. I have no clue how it works. Or what makes a perfect card.

I think that will definitely fetch a nice price!! I was thinking of putting together a group submission for February if I get some extra funds to spend. They extended the January special through February - $5 per card, 50 card minimum.

If I mailed some cards for the group submission would someone be able to tell me if it is worth submissions?

I don't know if I'd be the best judge. I either get 8's or 10's. You'd think I'd be able to tell the difference, or at least get some 9's in there, but no.

I think that will definitely fetch a nice price!! I was thinking of putting together a group submission for February if I get some extra funds to spend. They extended the January special through February - $5 per card, 50 card minimum.

I would do that with you. I will get some together.

Rob, great card, I have no idea what that would sell for though.

Pop 1, dog!!
Nice! These seem to sell between $150-200 ungraded. I'm gonna list it at some extreme price and see if someone bites. Maybe like $700 with best offer. I know I probably won't get more than $250-300 but it's fun to try.

Have this listed and got some offers. The card not graded goes for around $150. I was just offered $275. Should I take it?

Back