My first PSA submissions. Interesting.

how long has it been listed? I would maybe wait until the offer is close to expire. Unless your making a killing on it in in profit.

how long has it been listed? I would maybe wait until the offer is close to expire. Unless your making a killing on it in in profit.
It is the third time I listed it. Other offers came in at $175, $200, $225 and $250. I pulled it out of a pack in 1997 so it would be mostly all profit. :)

Willie is 79. If I was you, I would wait until he passes away. That card will never go down, but interest will go way up when he eventually passes.

If your not worried about waiting anywhere from now until say 20 yrs from now. Then hold it. If your just looking for some cash then sell. or counter for a little higher?

That's a pretty good price, even if he passes I don't think you could top $350. But if I pulled that I don't think I could let it go!

That's a pretty good price, even if he passes I don't think you could top $350. But if I pulled that I don't think I could let it go!
Other than my Giants PC everything else is being sold. Having a hard time finding time to list many of the RCs and inserts that I have. I actually sold off a good bit of my Giants collection as well but not mostly duplicates and low end stuff.

Back