MOVED: Been Nice being your MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already edited out one of his post saying he was sick, and tired blah, blah, blah (pretty much the same comments as he said in his posts above in the mod area, and then he posted this thread! I'm gonna PM him warning him to knock it off, or he's getting a time out! I have no beef with Todd, but he needn't test me in doing what my job is.

Todd was sent this PM by me. I was about to suspend him for the time being till Joe, or Ryan dealt with it, but he's signed off. Keep an eye out on him. I have a feeling he's gonna be a pri ck, and cause a problem. Hope I'm wrong. I gotta go, so GL!!!

Enough Please!

I have no beef with you Todd, but any more of this, and you'll force me to do what I'd rather not do. I already edited your post in the nascar forum, and now this. No more, man! I gave you this courtesy. If you are trying to get suspended you know they will, and it will be done in a second. Like I said, I gave you this as a courtesy.

Troy

I dont know what got into that guy.

He just flipped a whig on people.

Let him go, we have better members who need to become mod.

Well if he doesn't immediately stop acting like he's 3 years old, he's getting a time out until uncle Joe decides to let him out of his room!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back