March Madness

haha yeah. I almost picked Ohio over UNC since Marshall is out. Who will be their point guard if he is on the bench? I don't see them winning a championship without him.

haha yeah. I almost picked Ohio over UNC since Marshall is out. Who will be their point guard if he is on the bench? I don't see them winning a championship without him.

Well, their backup at the beginning of the season would have been Dexter Strickland. However, since he's also injured the starting role will be given to a freshman, Stilman White. I can't say I've watched the Heels play enough this season to know how good this kid is. Regardless, though, Marshall is a HUGE part of their offense and without him (even as a NC fan) I do not see them winning it. Personally, I don't even think they have a chance without him. :(

Thanks for all who've joined so far. I hope we can get a few more in. You have until 7pm tomorrow night to sign up.

Well tonight's the title game. Good previous games. Thanks to everyone who participated. It's pretty much between me and Mike in the bracket now. Little late but if anyone wants to start a TCZ fantasy baseball league and other things, let me know.

Looks like I got dominated here. :( Thanks for setting this up otis. I'll be looking forward to doing it again next year. Also, I'm in for any league you want to set up. Oh, and congrats on winning this one. ;)

Thanks, it was close. I made 5 brackets and well this one happened to be the best one. I didn't even bother watching the game, I knew Kentucky would win it lol.

Congrats to the Kentucky Wildcats for winning the 2012 NCAA Tournament, after my pick (MSU) lost, I had the feeling that Kentucky was the team to beat.

I thought all along that the only team that could beat Kentucky was UNC, but after their injuries it simply wasn't going to happen. I'm happy for Kentucky, but still would have rather seen UNC beat them down. :LOL:

Back