Register or log in to remove this ad.

March Madness

otis

Veteran
Darn we should've done something for March Madness, see who ends up with the best bracket. Didn't even cross my mind. I hope to see UNC win it but I love upsets. I think Syracuse will the first #1 down. Who do you guys like?

pwolantern

TCZ's #1 Manningham collector
I agree with you on the thought of Syracuse being the first #1 out, and even though I am a U of M fan, I think that this is Michigan States year.

franklinguy52

Mr. Baseball
Being a Kentucky fan, it should be apparent who I think will win. Syracuse will probably go down in the third round with their big man becoming ineligible. Go Cats!

otis

Veteran
What a crazy day yesterday....why I love this time of the year. Anyone interested in doing a second chance bracket on Yahoo? We have until Thursday afternoon to set it up.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
I don't follow basketball a whole lot, so I'd probably suck at it, but I'd definitely give it a shot. Do you need to send us invites or is there a link we need to join up?

otis

Veteran
Don't worry everyone sucks at it haha. I guess I'd create it, I'll probably send a link. I hope everyone can participate in this.

Icrackwax

Bench Warmer
We're going to need the password for the group. For me it said "You are not a member of this group. (Error #113)". When I joined another group on Yahoo, there was a group # and password.

Icrackwax

Bench Warmer
Thanks. Good luck to everyone that enters.

I still see no clear winner in this year's tournament. Kentucky looks good, but I think Indiana matches well with them. I don't know. I'm curious to see who everyone else picks.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Got my bracket entered. Now it just depends on whether or not Kendall Marshall can play as to whether I regret my picks on that part of the bracket. Thanks for setting this up otis.