Cowboys screwing up yet again...

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
So tough to be a Cowboys fan these days...

The Cowboys are trying to clear cap space after overpaying for both Dak and Zeke (I would have traded Dak when I had the chance) and have now released Amari Cooper. On top of that, Randy Gregory just signed with the Broncos for the same contract (reported) that the Cowboys were offering him. Frankly, I don't blame him. I'd want to get as far away from Jerry Jones and his dysfunctional team operating skills as possible, too.

I can't wait to see what's next...probably signing Antonio Brown...who actually did mention Jerry Jones in a recent interview or podcast or something...tough to keep up with that guy's antics...which is just one more reason why I wouldn't be AT ALL surprised to see him wearing the star next season. 🤦‍♂️

PS - Jerry Jones, if you're reading this...I'm willing to come to work as the team's GM for a heck of a lot less than you'd pay those other guys! Hell, I wouldn't even mind if you wanted me to take the blame for every terrible season, so long as you'd let me decide what happens with the team personnel.
-Every Cowboys Fan

Looks like they may have somewhat redeemed themselves picking up James Washington from the Steelers. I'd think he could probably replace Cooper's production, but time will tell. I sure hope so!

Now what to do about replacing Randy Gregory...:rolleyes:

Back