Major fraud Thread over on Blowout.com

Krusin

retired hippie
Not sure who all here is a member of Blowoutcards.com but there's been a Large rip-off that's just gone down on the site. Here is a link to the thread which has blown up

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/...iku-suspended-rumors-massive-scam-emerge.html

I had seen the guy posting a lot during the "build my REP phase" I never posted in any of his threads or participated in his giveaways & sales. Seems he did a large number of HIGH END LOT sales real quick recently & that's when the HAMMER fell on a lot of folks, hope no one here was in any of these.

Wanted to post this to make all aware of what can happen out there, if it feels funny walk away till you check things out a bit more.

I saw this earlier today. its Crazy stuff man. Its sad that people do this sort of thing. I saw many of his posts giving away stuff and just thought weird something is up. I always think back to the saying if it sounds to good to be true it more than likely is. Unfortunate a lot of people im this hobby act this way and will try to rip you off or take advantage of you in a heartbeat.

I saw all his posts and likewise questioned that much generosity, but really paid him no mind and certainly didn't suspect any fraud at this level. In any event, all the reading on it makes for good distraction. Why anybody would pony up that kind of cash to a complete stranger without having any clue what they were getting is beyond me.

what kelly said on the length...very few people will i send paypal gift to, and i dont trade with random folks...its ugly out there

Totally worth the read. What a bunch of dumbasses. Spending thousands on mystery lots? Are you kidding me?

Agree. I read a couple of the threads. I feel for those people but they are kind of dumb. I saw a few names I know from a while back on the thread. Crazy that it's more than $20K. Dick move but pretty smart on his part as a scammer to put in this much work to get to this point.

I can say i saw some of the 1st mystery lots this guy sent out they were great lots. I don't think any were paypal gifts. I coul be wrong. But this guy snapped a few nights before all this went down . No clue what happened but pretty bad.

But frankly if the guy put that much effort into an actual job he could probably do better than $20K and not have dozens of people wanting to rip his balls off.

But frankly if the guy put that much effort into an actual job he could probably do better than $20K and not have dozens of people wanting to rip his balls off.

After reading through it I think the guy is a professional scammer and doesn't care who is after him. He covers his tracks well, he probably has several of these going on in different areas and will get caught eventually. I'm not sure why people aren't going to the police to try and see if they can track him down. the longer they wait the more of a chance he is getting away with this.

I trust, to an extent, people on here, but no way in hell I am sending thousands to y'all for a mystery lot back.

I have a fun scammer rule. If I can spend $5K on cards I can spend $5K more to find someone and beat them to death with a hammer.

I have a fun scammer rule. If I can spend $5K on cards I can spend $5K more to find someone and beat them to death with a hammer.

Love it Kelly. Read through it all...kind of reminds me of a bunch of monkeys fighting over a banana, but in the end, it's the LOSER left holding his banana.

Back