Hi

Krusin

retired hippie
My name is Bud, I go by Krusin on this site & a few others. I believe I was a member here before the merge. Great to see others from TCG posting here, thanks to Mike for adopting us.

A brief history of TCG & how we got here.

The Collectors Group & it's predecessor Collector Planet at one time was a fairly large group but over the years a lot of members left for what ever reasons. A few of us continued to post & do what we could to keep the site up. The site was formed by a group of guys after Becketts site went thru the big changes back in the day & started banning everyone. After the founding members left Zeeck took things over & did a great job of keeping the site up. Early last year he had to give it up due to changes in his family & decided to let the site go dark so I stepped in & asked if I could take things over, Zeeck agreed. I was never able to gain full control of the site as I didn't have a V-bulletin license all I could ever get was the name rights. Late last year I put out the word that if someone wanted to take things over & try to secure full control I would sign the name rights over to them. I talked with a couple of members that were interested but nothing developed, then Mike stepped in & offered to take over and that's how we got here.

Feels weird to say this to you, but here goes..

Welcome to the trading card forum of the future!

Awesome that this whole thing could become reality. I really hope you and your crew finds it as awesomo here as the rest of us do :)

Back