Mail Time Bengals and Baseball

Hey everyone. I had a few more pickups over the past week or so and wanted to post them up. I actually picked up some more baseball too. I don't know whats up with that because I haven't really collected baseball in a few years, but this season I find my self following along and its enjoyable again. I picked up a few packs of Bowman didn't hit anything special just a few Reds prospects and a few purple Refractors. I was really happy with my Paul Brown autograph I got. He doesnt have much out there at all and I believe I got it for a decent price. Im also going to send it off to PSA to get it authenticated I believe as well. Here are some scans of what I got.

Yen-WenKuo2010Bowman.jpg

ByronWiley2010Bowman.jpg

JakeKahaulelio2010BowmanChrome.jpg

ByronWiley2010BowmanChrome.jpg

AlexisOliveras2010BowmanChromePurpl.jpg
Purple Refractor /999

AroldisChapman2010BowmanChromeRefra.jpg
Refractor /777

MikeLeake2009BowmanSterlingAutoFron.jpg

MikeLeake2009BowmanChromeAutoFront.jpg

BryceHarper2010JucoWorldSeries.jpg
x2

IssacCurtis97LegendsAutograph.jpg

CrisCollinsworth1997LegendsAutograp.jpg

PaulBrownFootballImmortalsAutograph.jpg

Thank you for looking :salut:

MIKE LEAKE !!! :cheers:

He has become one of my favorite pitchers. He got roughed up a bit the last outing, but its still pretty cool to see what he has done going straight to the pros with no Minor Leagues at all.

Nice Cincy pickups!

Thanks !!!

You beat me to it. I hate him with a passion. Worst most biased announcer ever.

You are right about that. What pisses me off is the fact hes always punking my Bengals.

I like Collinsworth. the Paul Brown is awesome.

Thanks. Im very happy I was able to get one. His cuts go for a bunch and the card that I picked up is good enough for me and probably better then a cut cause its an on card autograph like I like.

Back