looking for *wayne87colts*

S

scuba steve

Has anyone seen or heard from him lately? I bought a card from him quite a while ago and haven't gotten it yet. Don't necessarily want to call him out on it.....yet.

He is here and actually been doing some stuff, although he is hard to get a hold of. I had a long trade with him back on CP but he did come through. I'll shoot him an email, you should send him a pm as well (if you haven't).

Same thing happened to me. I paid and it took awhile, but he came through and sent extras. I believe he had some family problems when I dealt with him, so it might work to just be patient.
Also, if he doesn't see the PMs or something, just open up a paypal dispute (don't escalate to a claim) just so he sees it.

The day after I posted this thread the card arrived, so all is well. I've been going through a string of crap lately, but I'll get on later and explain if anyone cares...

anyhow, thanks *wayne87colts*. The card is nice. sorry for starting the thread.

The day after I posted this thread the card arrived, so all is well. I've been going through a string of crap lately, but I'll get on later and explain if anyone cares...

anyhow, thanks *wayne87colts*. The card is nice. sorry for starting the thread.

well, hope things are getting better for you :salut:

Back