Football Lets try a Buy/Sell thread here !

Buy... Too early to really tell besides that.. So far, Alex Smith is better. Doesn't seem to mess up too often.

Also, Tomlinson will get 30.. Just because he isn't getting 4 TDs in this game. He has a few games left. I can almost bet on it that he gets 30.

Buy : I think he'll be a good QB slight edge over Leinart

Still way too early to be talking about HOF

B/S
Peyton Manning becomes 5th qb ever to pass for 300 tds next year .For those wondering he's 36 away

whoops..lol

jaguars06 said:
Buy, Though he will never win a Ring, and neither will any of the Mannings.

B/S

Murice- Jones Drew Rookie of the year on O?

Sell Doubtfull he makes Top 3

Colston should be the clear favorite for ROY

B/S
Favre finishing the game monday night

Sell : With CFL there already, I cant see where NFL team would make any money thats why top areas such as LA , Las Vegas , Hampton Roads Area , maybe San Antonio and other would be considered before NFL jumps the border .

B/S :

Mcnabb wins a SB before he retires.

Wow topics are getting really hard to think of ...lol

BUY ! :)

I don't think the Bears can get through the big games because of Grossman. Colts are also a huge possibility.

Romo should get pro bowl :)

Buy/Sell
Roy Williams (Lions) Gets pro bowl :)

Sell, Dont see much hope for anything in Motown Right Now.

B/S Leftwich gets traded in the offseason and David Garrard becomes the starting QB in Jacksonville next year.

jaguars06 said:
Sell, Dont see much hope for anything in Motown Right Now.

B/S Leftwich gets traded in the offseason and David Garrard becomes the starting QB in Jacksonville next year.
Sell : His contract is up I believe . Even that I think they will resign him or just let him go. IMO they need to keep him , I think the teams better off with him at the helm

B/S

Steelers sign Nate Clements in the off season if doesnt get a contract done with Buffalo . This would help the Steelers greatly . Not sure if its feasable because cap space and such .

Sell : I think Detroit another level down on the who's bad-o-meter ...lol

B/S
Morten Anderson gets very little or no exposure next week if he breaks the A.T scoring record

Buy, vick gets all the attention from the falcons :)

B/S

Grossman has another 4+ turnover game next sunday (this sunday was very sad because he did it again....)

Back