Football Lets try a Buy/Sell thread here !

champb21 said:
sell he wants to break the td record he not going to stop till tht

b/s
right now larry johnson oen of the top backs.

Johnson is either best or second best back period. Defenite buy. Only person close is LT.

B/S

San Fran finishing 500 or better

buy cause even though not big game agaisnt oakland which he should. he will break the td record

b/s does lt beat the record last game or before if os when?

lol what you mean not a big game? 2 rush TDs and 1 Pass TD. It seems like since he scored 4 TDs one or two games everyone expects 4 each game lol...

and thats not really a good b/s

PS: if you find me a copy of that pic i will make you a banner still

Buy

Also I think its 3 4td games ..2 in a row .. Guess 3 just isnt good enough these days . Too many high expectations.

B/S : Tony Hunt gets drafted on the first day in nexts years draft

Yeah im pretty much running but love this game and cant stop...lol

Sell, if they were smart. But, since they are the Lions, buy ;)
Hopefully they won't make that mistake, and pick up a QB for the future. Kitna is old and washed up if you watch him. Really doesn't bring much excitement to that team.. Under throws the recievers alot.

Buy/Sell:
Lions will be last place again next season as well.

Sell: I just dont think they will

Tony Hunt is a Rb for Penn St. has fairly decent talent and some upside . I think he could late first day . Just wanted some outside opinion

B/S : Calvin Johnson has more potensial (< yeah i know i cant spell) talent than Dwayne Jarret

sell, brady quinn is the most over rated college player this year. and this is coming from a ND fan. Troy Smith has the threat of running like a vince young did last year. the option is huge in college football. brady quinn will be a better NFL player though

B/S

Reggie Bush rushes for 1000 yards next season?

Back