Football Lets try a Buy/Sell thread here !

well i wish 49ers the best i wish they got last pick because i want them to pick up a great wr and there set u see how there playing now. all they need is a go to wr. they dont have tht. but its going to end up with lions getting 1st pick or even cardinals.

b/s

i know i talk abotu larry johnson alot he my favorite player but. will he reach 2000 yds totall this season? right now he has 816 8 games that was the first half of football. in the 3 games he played miami 75 yds, oakland 154, denver 157 the chiefs got 5 remaining games cleveland,baltimore, sandiego he got 132 yds on last time, oakland he put up 154 yds last time, and then jacksonville. if u think he wont reach 2000 yds lmk how many yards also.

sell

i don't think he'll quite make 2000 he'll be close maybe in the 1800 or 1900 or so but i don't think 2000

b/s

don't know if this was up already

Should Cutler start over Plummer

I'm gonna sell this. Why are you going to put a rookie Quarterback when your team is on pace to make the playoffs with a decent record of 7-4!? Plummer has gotten way too much grief this season for what he's done, the Broncos should stick with him as a veteran prescence as the Broncos ride into the postseason.

Which 5-5 or worse team in the NFC has the best chance of making the playoffs?

sell there going to choke like every other year. also i think chad johnson is going to come back still leading in yards recieving.

b/s

brett farve hof?

Buy : Running out of ideas? this is a no brainer . Look at his stats . The Sb win and what 2 mvps screams first ballot .

B/s : Julius Peppers goes on a mad sacking streak and reachs 20

Back