Football Lets try a Buy/Sell thread here !

Alright this is a very fun game but I think there needs to be another thread to discuss the things we disagree on . Like 3 things that came up here was 16-0 Colts . Last years Colts were way better than this years team and they didnt and neither will this one . Pitt 7-9 or worse . They play Browns twice and Bucs thats atleast 3 wins in very confindent that they take more games than that and atleast finish 8-8 and complete this disgusting season . Another was will Marvin Harrison break the receptions and tds record and that was responded with a "Buy" and think the Td could happen but the receptions is too far off IMO . 568 receptions and 82 tds and he is 34 ...well back to the game

Buy : Cards suck badly and need to get a o-line before they can really do something

-----

B/S

Tiki comes back next year even though he said he was strongly considering retiring

Woops, I put it at the same time as yotto.
Buy, Cutler is gonna be a great quarterback. Did you see him during the preseason? He did way better than any other rookie qb. I think he will be a great quarterback.
buy/sell

Michigan gets a rematch on Ohio State in the Championship game.

lafastbreak said:
sell if any one loss team makes it it wil be florida or texas imo
b/s
Deangelo Williams becomes a HOF back
I will buy! Deangelo was the most profilic back in college at Memphis! We all kno Memphis is very poor at football. So of course he will become a HOF back. He ran for almost 4,000 yards in college with a mediocre line.

buy/sell

Bears will go to the super bowl

Sell osu and michigan are the best teams in the NCAA. nuff said. And if Michigan doesnt get the rematch osu wins it all.

b/s

Colts go undefeated and win the super bowl?

Back