Leia's first mailday thanks to Scrappy!

Sycotic

Bench Warmer
The very lovely Cris was more than generous and sent a box load of gifts. It came Saturday but I was at the Canes game and my wife went to her late baby shower. Then yesterday I went to the emergency room after I pulled a muscle in my neck that affected my left side. I am fine now, so no worries. So we finally got down to opening the box this morning. My wife, Leia, and I thank you so much Cris. Or we will change this to Aunt Cris. This was awesome!!!!!

Cris beat me out in buying Leia her first hockey jersey.

P1010925.jpg

This very cool plush

P1010924.jpg

A squishy hockey puck and a loud ass cowbell.....thanks for that. :lollol:

P1010926.jpg

And finally Cris got me a bottle opener and a cool Aces hat

P1010927.jpg

Once again thanks a bunch Cris, you went beyond what you needed to do. Me, my wife, and Leia were thrilled with everything. Leia laying on the plush right now. I will have to take pics for you. THANK YOU!!!!

I'm so glad it got there in good time. was afraid the volcano was gonna hose me.

the blanket was totally worth it. you can get her a jersey that fits though dave :D, that one she's got a lil while before she can wear it. i loved the blanket though. i almost got you guys a throw blanket for the couch, but i figured the soft fuzzy blanket would be a better hit.

doesn't look like i'm trying to get her to start being a hockey fan early does it? :shifty::shifty:

very awesome of Cris!!! some great stuff there....and the cow bell.....leave it to the people who don't have to be around to hear your kids make the noise get your kids the noisiest toys!!! now that's what GREAT friends get for their friends kids.....all my friends show up to my kids birthday's with the nosiest toys they can find....but Cris takes the cake....cow bell ftw!:cheers:

see the cowbell is a hockey thing up here. the team has had cowbells since the early 90's and i have one from each season including the commemorative pink Breast Cancer bells they came out with. my friends 14 month old learned how to ring one (in his living room, no less) and we have been teaching him High 5's at the games. I guess you don't realize how loud the bell is until you hear it in a house (and yes I've been left babysitting with him and a bell)

so i'm guessing when Leia learns how to ring the bell, you, Steph and Leia will be making the trip up to Alaska??? :pray:

see the cowbell is a hockey thing up here. the team has had cowbells since the early 90's and i have one from each season including the commemorative pink Breast Cancer bells they came out with. my friends 14 month old learned how to ring one (in his living room, no less) and we have been teaching him High 5's at the games. I guess you don't realize how loud the bell is until you hear it in a house (and yes I've been left babysitting with him and a bell)

so i'm guessing when Leia learns how to ring the bell, you, Steph and Leia will be making the trip up to Alaska??? :pray:

that's awesome....not too many teams fans use cow bells....I know that the Sacramento Kings did......not sure if they still do or not......kids and noisy toys are awesome though......unless you are the one watching them:lollol::doh:

i have to admit my first cowbell was back in 1996 and my roommates HATED me for getting it. It is super loud inside a house because it echoes. I woke my roommates up 2 days in a row ringing it. couldn't help it

Back