Kobe Kareem Dual Exquisite Auto #d/5

tmacfan03

Bench Warmer
If you think you have a card that can take this, show me. not looking through buckets. 1 card is what i am looking for not trading down.

File0171.jpg

very nice card!!but the quality of exquisite is almost very bad. the name is not fine for such an expensive product. i think there is nobody with a card for you. i have a lebron 04/05 limited logo patch 36/50 and a sp signature double auto lebron/michael jordan numbered 02/25. there is no other card which i want to trade for.

kobe869 said:
very nice card!!but the quality of exquisite is almost very bad. the name is not fine for such an expensive product. i think there is nobody with a card for you. i have a lebron 04/05 limited logo patch 36/50 and a sp signature double auto lebron/michael jordan numbered 02/25. there is no other card which i want to trade for.

There are plenty of cards out there. I just need the right collector to see it.

what do you want for your card???i like it!!!but one of my best card isn`t enough for you right?i would give you th lebron/Mj dual auto numbered 02/25 and for example t-mac limited logo patch numbered to 50 beckettvalue 250$. pictures you can see in my bucket. is therer something else you like please tell me.

kobe869 said:
what do you want for your card???i like it!!!but one of my best card isn`t enough for you right?i would give you th lebron/Mj dual auto numbered 02/25 and for example t-mac limited logo patch numbered to 50 beckettvalue 250$. pictures you can see in my bucket. is therer something else you like please tell me.

I like your cards, but i'm looking for maybe an Exquisite Dual auto of MJ/LJ23, or even sell it

Back