Just a question for everyone

kordell2000

Bench Warmer
At the Release party yesterday I pulled a 1/1 from Topps Ticket to Stardom baseball and I was just wondering if anyone could tell me the sigifivance of this ticket or who signed it. The back of the card reads "Congratulations! You have just received an authentic Original Ticket from an event in American Pop Culture" Any info would be greatly appreciated.
1of1.jpg

i would call topps on that one they authenticated it so they have to know i would go to topps.com and contact tech support or there contact and send a email and scan and how and where you pulled it and ask them for some details should work for you if you try this out please let me know how it goes and who it is thank you

KINGSCARD said:
i would call topps on that one they authenticated it so they have to know i would go to topps.com and contact tech support or there contact and send a email and scan and how and where you pulled it and ask them for some details should work for you if you try this out please let me know how it goes and who it is thank you
I emailed them all of that info already. I'm sure they probably weren't open today so maybe I'll hear something back this week.

I heard from some guy that this was a railroad company that drove or stopped by the old yankee's stadium

But I have no clue if thats true or not

twinsfan said:
I heard from some guy that this was a railroad company that drove or stopped by the old yankee's stadium

But I have no clue if thats true or not
That would make sense to be in this set.Hopefully Topps will give me the info on it.

I googled westshore railroad and pop culture icons together and It came up with a list of pop culture icons that I think took a ride on this railroad system and the only one close to that auto is john lennon.google it and take a look.

gordo29 said:
I googled westshore railroad and pop culture icons together and It came up with a list of pop culture icons that I think took a ride on this railroad system and the only one close to that auto is john lennon.google it and take a look.
That would be way cool. I'll have to research some John Lennon autos and see if they match up

after looing at some cretified John Lennon autos just now.. i dont think it's him.... but man now I am on a mission i want to know whos auto that is lol

I was looking @ lennons autos, and look to me the johnlennon is all 1

the L doesnt loop on any of them

I was hoping it was JOHNS AUTO

I looked up some different John Lennon autos and there were about 4 different versions that I found. One of them does look alot like this one. I would think that if it was indeed John Lennon that Topps would have mentioned something on the back of it about being him. That would be a pretty significant piece of info.

Back