Nov 11 @Arizona 4:15pm - loss
Nov 18 N.Y. Giants 4:15pm - loss
Nov 22 Green Bay 12:30pm - win
Dec 2 @Minnesota 1:00pm - win
Dec 9 Dallas 1:00pm - loss
Dec 16 @San Diego 4:15pm - loss
Dec 23 Kansas City 1:00pm - loss
Dec 30 @Green Bay 1:00pm - win

there.. im even being nice..6 wins is an incredible improvement for them. But i think thats even stretching it a bit ;)

You seem to act like the Lions have been a 3 win team for more than just last year. In '05 the Lions were better than a whole lot of teams. Better than your Vince Young's beloved Titans. Titans could've just got lucky last year with the 8 wins. If he plays horrible this year, I will just laugh and watch as the Lions at least win 8 games.

Plus, the Lions losing to the Cards and the Vikings? The Cards aren't very good, at all. Their defense is just as bad as the Lions, and their OL might of improved a tiny bit. The Lions OL improved as well. With George Foster from the Broncos and a former Pro Bowler Edwin Mulitalo and former 1st round draft pick in George Foster. And, worst of all, the Vikings? The Vikings improved almost 0 this offseason. They got Adrian Peterson, and Sidney Rice. No real right away talent in Rice, and maybe in Peterson. But, I don't think he will be unstoppable, and he is all the Vikings have.. besides Chester Taylor. Tarvaris isn't very good, and may as well not be a starter. He could be good later on in his career, but I don't see it happening next year.

i just want to let you know .... by the end of the season you will be hating George Foster. While he may seem like an upgrade from what the Lions previously had, I will tell you he is a slouch. His work ethics are in the dumps and it's been proven that he doesn't play to the fullest on every down.

Good Luck with George Foster on your Oline!

JeRmZ said:
i just want to let you know .... by the end of the season you will be hating George Foster. While he may seem like an upgrade from what the Lions previously had, I will tell you he is a slouch. His work ethics are in the dumps and it's been proven that he doesn't play to the fullest on every down.

Good Luck with George Foster on your Oline!

Guess it goes with the theme of the other players on the team.

LOL i love how defensive you are, shows how uncertain you are about your team. I notice you didnt have a rebuttle for the kitna ***** speech i think his best year playing and stat wise was 8-8 with the Bungals. Hes not a winner and for him to stick is foot in his mouth like this is just going to p i ss off some teams they play there. This year 6 wins next year we will talk but again you still dont have a qb i dont care if you have rice, harrison and largent it doesnt help if you have a dave krieg type of qb just good enough to beat out the rookies and other slouches!!

this is my thoughts on the lions they will be good and they will lose more than win

Sep 9 @Oakland 4:15pm - win
Sep 16 Minnesota 4:05pm - win
Sep 23 @Philadelphia 1:00pm - win
Sep 30 Chicago 1:00pm - win
Oct 7 @Washington 1:00pm - win
Week 6 BYE
Oct 21 Tampa Bay 1:00pm - win
Oct 28 @Chicago 1:00pm - loss
Nov 4 Denver 1:00pm - loss to deep at corner
Nov 11 @Arizona 4:15pm - loss noone to cover their rec. an leinart throws well
Nov 18 N.Y. Giants 4:15pm - loss
Nov 22 Green Bay 12:30pm - loss
Dec 2 @Minnesota 1:00pm - loss
Dec 9 Dallas 1:00pm - win
Dec 16 @San Diego 4:15pm - loss
Dec 23 Kansas City 1:00pm -loss
Dec 30 @Green Bay 1:00pm - win

well it looks like they could have a chance of starting the season off well and if they keep that up they may win 10 games but the later teams are alot tougher

I dont even think my colts are going to be so hot this next year They play the pats 2 times and they have randy moss/one other good rec. that the colts will stuggle against

They had one bad season, and everybody acts as if they are the worst team ever (which they are ;)). I am simply saying that they will have at least a 7-8 win year. I know Kitna absolutely *****. Way too many turnovers. Can't get the ball to the WRs. But, he makes good decisions, but not late in the game.

Their defense *****, but hopefully not as bad as last year because they got their players back from injuries, and only lost one player (who was a pain in the locker room, but a good defensive player)

like i said in a few years after they get a QB how do you draft a WR in4 consecutive drafts i dont care how good they are. Matt Millen is a moron always has and always will be. The Lions are a bad team and have been a bad team since Barry quit and oh yeah they sucked with him there again with no quarterback lol its a trend in Detroit. Maybe they should take a page from the bungals they figured it out and somewhat have righted the ship!!

firemillen_small.jpg

Back