Is my new banner good?

tstewertrules20 said:
Paintshop pro 9

and i'm still new to making all them what's Render?..LOL
Your render is the pic. idk anything about Paintshop. So maybe it doesnt ahve all the effects that Photoshop does. But it is pretty nice

Oh ok ...

are you talking about like the Shockley how it'snot a clear pic?

i had to shrink it down to work and after i shrunk it down i don't know how to Clear up the Picture

tstewertrules20 said:
Oh ok ...

are you talking about like the Shockley how it'snot a clear pic?

i had to shrink it down to work and after i shrunk it down i don't know how to Clear up the Picture
That isnt what I meant, but when you resize a pic, hold shift.

Oh ok..sorry..LOL

what did ya mean..LOL

I mean i'm still learning at all of this sill you can never be the best at it i can hold critacizem (or how ever you spell it..LMAO)

I have a 1,000 times but thanks...LOL

I tryed to put Lightning in it to but when i put everything back in my computer after the new i got they moved or took out the Lighting plug-in were i got mine at...LOL

I've looked everywhere for it again

I don't know anything about Paint so I can't really help you.

As far as making a picture more clear.

When you open the picture file (before you even cut it out) go to Image (Size) and if you have an option to change the Resolution make it 96ppi (pixels per inch).

This should help you.

If you are able to go to Adobe.com and download Photoshop 7.0 (or just do an internet search for "Adobe Photoshop 7.0 FREE TRIAL".

I know Cnet.com has one also.

If you get this program I can really help you out, but I just don't know the format of Paint and alot of the options are different.

Thanks
Mike

I would recommend Adobe Photoshop, but the program isn't cheap. You can probably find a free trial somewhere, and if you do feel free to let me know and I will help you out a little.

I think your current banner looks really good, but the pictures are a little blurry and the text looks fuzzy or something.

Maybe use a different text style, and if you have a "Stroke" option make it just 1 pixel.

Thanks
Mike

Back