I'd like to run one w/ permission...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NattyBoo

Bench Warmer
I'd like to have a fantasy football contest w/ entry being 4 unopened packs of 2010 Football no SAGE or Press pass. 10 team league, custom scored, live draft, head to head style. I have a league already set up if I get a green light. Winner gets 25 packs and runner-up gets 15. Adam could hold the packs until the end. Draft would be August 1st at 6PM EST. If you can't make it, preranking your slots will autodraft for you. I think it would be pretty sweet- the prizes will be due to Adam before Sept 1st or your slot will be forfeited and reopened to the public. LMK on this.

Let's pretend I am a regular member who would like to do this:

I would be worried about pack searches/resealed packs that a member could send in. I can never prove that this could happen, but I wouldn't want somebody to send in packs of searched stuff, I would want a fair shot at something good. I would prefer a GU or AU card sent in by everybody instead.

Now that I stated that, AC would be the guy to get permission from for this if you haven't asked him yet..

Lets just say this: If you were sending in searched packs and got second place there's a chance 3 of the 15 (at least) that you won were searched... sort of like slitting your own throat. Plus, if I send in a Jamaal Charles Auto and win someone else's Darius Heyward Bey jersey, I'm not happy about that either. NO MATTER WHAT, PEOPLE WILL WHINE. That's intrinsic and universal. I chose to IGNORE whiners rather than CATER to them.

Maybe the entrance fees could be pooled and sent to Blowout for individual packs or a box of one type for the winner. I can see where different packs from different sports/sets/etc would be pretty cool.

Great idea ! Never thought of packs ! thats an awesome idea ! also should say no score football , Thats bad too ! But sounds fun !

Also noooooo retail ! Just thinking. And when is this due ? cuz if we have to send these in soon only packs out will be elite or prestige ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back