Break Complete! 2023 Topps Series 1 Hobby Pick One Team Get One Random Draft Order Spot to Pick Your Second Team Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

3442D3F9-8BED-48CA-B1D8-BEBDFDA685C0.jpeg

Live link to the group box break video:

Live link to the draft order randomization video:

I just ordered another one of these boxes to see if anybody might be interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM DRAFT ORDER SPOT to PICK YOUR SECOND TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2023 TOPPS SERIES 1 BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-24 packs per box
-14 cards per pack
- 1 Autograph or Relic Card per box
- 1 Silver Pack per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Celebrate the unofficial beginning of the 2023 Baseball season when Topps Baseball Series 1 hits shelves in February 2023.
- Collectors will find the League’s current stars, greats from the past, and rising rookies featured on base cards, inserts, and autograph and relic cards.
- Look for the Golden Mirror Image Variation Short Prints! Each of the 330 base cards receives a limited short-printed variation with an all-new image and golden card back.
- Exclusive silver packs for Hobby/Jumbo customers with 2023 Topps Baseball Series 1 Purchase!

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $10 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM DRAFT SPOT TO PICK A SECOND TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of members in the break to determine the draft order to choose second teams from the unpicked teams when this is full.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This box has been ordered and is on the way so we could do this break very soon after this fills if there is interest in this one.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Molitor04x Baltimore Orioles, San Francisco Giants PAID
2. Rburke02 Seattle Mariners, Pittsburgh Pirates PAID
3. RyanS Atlanta Braves, Chicago Cubs PAID
4. dubby25 St. Louis Cardinals, Toronto Blue Jays PAID
5. dubby25 Boston Red Sox, Tampa Bay Rays PAID
6. gestes72 New York Yankees, Oakland Athletics PAID
7. tiggerfan112534@yaho Washington Nationals, Detroit Tigers PAID
8. LarryG Philadelphia Phillies, Miami Marlins PAID
9. LarryG Kansas City Royals, Colorado Rockies PAID
10. PAVI39 Los Angeles Angels, San Diego Padres PAID
11. dad3309@ Cleveland Guardians, Cincinnati Reds PAID
12. grapler135s Los Angeles Dodgers, Milwaukee Brewers PAID
13. OldNewRips New York Mets, Minnesota Twins PAID
14. Therion Houston Astros, Chicago White Sox PAID
15. WJ#55 Texas Rangers, Arizona Diamondbacks PAID

Second Team Draft Order:

1. Rburke02
2. Therion
3. PAVI39
4. dubby25
5. WJ#55
6. LarryG
7. Molitor04x
8. tiggerfan112534@yaho
9. dubby25
10. gestes72
11. dad3309@
12. OldNewRips
13. LarryG
14. RyanS
15. grapler135s

Last edited:
Okay one spot left in this one. Please let me know if anybody else would like to join. If nobody wants it by the end of the day I’ll take it to fill the break.

We are full thanks everybody. I will send transactions here in just a few minutes and can plan to do the draft order randomization for second team selections a little later today so we can get that second team draft started.

Thanks,
Mike

@Therion you are up next to pick your second team in this one.

Remaining Teams:
Arizona Diamondbacks
Chicago White Sox
Chicago Cubs
Cincinnati Reds
Colorado Rockies
Detroit Tigers
Miami Marlins
Milwaukee Brewers
Minnesota Twins
Oakland Athletics
San Diego Padres