Complete" Flash break 3 teams - $13 Pick One Get two. Random style - Volume 10 - 2023 Topps BigLeague/2022 DK Master Hanger box

1. 10 Peaceandlove - Cardinals1. Oakland Athletics1. Colorado Rockies
2. 4 Kpit1978 - Angels2. Los Angeles Dodgers2. Toronto Blue Jays
3. 6 Cornwellfamily - Red sox3. Arizona Diamondbacks3. Texas Rangers
4. 5 Jeff_FNG - Tigers4. Miami Marlins4. Tampa Bay Rays
5. 8 ZW33 - Mariners5. Cleveland Guardians5. Pittsburgh Pirates
6. 9 Notsnoopdogg - Braves6. Cincinnati Reds6. San Francisco Giants
7. 1 LarryG - Royals7. Philadelphia Phillies7. Chicago White Sox
8. 2 LarryG - Astros8. Minnesota Twins8. New York Mets
9. 3 Kpit1978 - Yankees9. Chicago Cubs9. Milwaukee Brewers
10. 7 Mechjo16 - Orioles10. San Diego Padres10. Washington Nationals

@kpit1978 -
I'd love to trade for Toronto in this break, if you'd like any of these 4 teams:
Phillies, White Sox, Twins, Mets.

Thanks for considering!

@kpit1978 -
I'd love to trade for Toronto in this break, if you'd like any of these 4 teams:
Phillies, White Sox, Twins, Mets.

Thanks for considering!
@Mechjo16
Hey John, I'm interested in the Padres. Any chance you want to make this a three way trade? Also willing to trade the Brewers instead and do a separate trade with Larry if you'd perfer.

@Mechjo16
Hey John, I'm interested in the Padres. Any chance you want to make this a three way trade? Also willing to trade the Brewers instead and do a separate trade with Larry if you'd perfer.
So if I understand the possible three way trade correctly, @Mechjo16 if you are willing to trade the Padres for any of my Phillies, While Sox, Twins, Mets, we would make that trade and then I'd send Padres to @kpit1978 for Jays.

Nothing mind blowing but we did get some respectable higher value SP such as ICHIRO and Judge blue borders alongs with some nice RCs

Thanks again to all that joined!

Back