i think Favre has a death wish

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
when the punter is saying he doesnt want to play, and old man broken wants and IS starting...as if it wasnt already...

career over

The OP is kinda funny read aloud, but Favre is a punchline now. Whenever I think of Favre, I don't think of an all-time great. I think of a guy who made a lot of bad decisions, on the field and off, and who hung around way too long.

The OP is kinda funny read aloud, but Favre is a punchline now. Whenever I think of Favre, I don't think of an all-time great. I think of a guy who made a lot of bad decisions, on the field and off, and who hung around way too long.

hes the Michael Jordan of Football...

you know, the Michael that retired on top with the Bulls, Favre with the Packers...

came back with another team, Jordan with the Chicago White Sox, Favre with the Jets...accomplished jack shit

retired again...

came back again, Jordan with the Wizards, Favre with the Vikings...accomplished jack shit

hes the Michael Jordan of Football...

you know, the Michael that retired on top with the Bulls, Favre with the Packers...

came back with another team, Jordan with the Chicago White Sox, Favre with the Jets...accomplished jack shit

retired again...

came back again, Jordan with the Wizards, Favre with the Vikings...accomplished jack shit

Uh, Jordan went Bulls, Minor League, Bulls, and then Wizards.

Also Jordan retired the first time because he had a pending suspension due to gambling. Although its not proven, Jordan is known to gamble and it would explain why he retired for a year.

Also Jordan retired the first time because he had a pending suspension due to gambling. Although its not proven, Jordan is known to gamble and it would explain why he retired for a year.

This too and Jordan retired on top the 1st and 2nd time he retired from the Bulls. Favre did not retire anytime while he was on top.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back