I reported this POS, please do the same!

i think the best bet would be to contact the NFL and SAGE since its a SAGE product that has been tampered with and NFL Logo that SAGE doesnt have the right to

all i asked was "when did sage get the rights to an NFL logo"....this is the response i got...uncalled for

Dear sliqwill,

Wow! You people are ruthless! Here?s the story: My son purchased this card on e-bay on June 8th, 2007. He did NOT make it himself and he is NOT trying to fraud anyone! Peterson did awesome this year and my son thought he might be able to make a little money on the card. A few nights ago I helped him put the card on e-bay on my account.

We received scathing e-mails from 8 of you?.a couple of you sent numerous blasts. A couple of you want criminal charges filed against him, etc., etc. I really don?t even need to respond to you but because we?re the kind of people that we are, I?ve taken several hours of my precious Saturday to work on this! I decided to send an e-mail to the guy who has a $14,000 card listed as I figured he probably knows what he?s talking about. I explained the situation to him and gave him the listing number and asked him if he could help me out by taking a look at the card and let me know his thoughts.

This was his response:
ok no problem. thats what you would call a "custom" card. which was NOT pulled fom a pack. people on ebay are selling those all over the place probably trying o find people that dont know what there bidding on. simply what that card is... is an adrian peterson press pass real card thats worth a couple bucks and someone cut squares and put in there own patches for a cool look nfl logo ect. people are mad because its "fake". hope this helps- Todd

This morning I wrote an e-mail to E-bay explaining everything. I told them from who and when he bought the card so they could verify that I am telling the truth.

So now I will try to figure out how to pull the listing off.

I can understand sending us an e-mail regarding the card, but my goodness?..did you ever think that we might be ignorant and uninformed rather than criminal??? You sure could have worded your opinions in a little different manner. My ears are still burning!

Marlene Kerns

i finally sent my response to the guy...

easy there tiger, i just asked when SAGE got the rights to the NFL Logo, also if he purchased it from someone how does he know that it was put in a case right after being pulled, and if it was a known aftermarket card, why didnt you put that in your description?...sure its still a copyright infringement because of the unauthorized use of an NFL logo as well as tampering previously copywritten information when the Sage card was manipulated...at no time did i state anything inappropiate, and your response was quite uncalled for and lacked professionalism

wonder if ill hear back

Back