I Need Someone With A Paypal And Ebay Accounts Help!!!

ok let me try and explain this better....i dont have ebay or paypal but i see a card i really need on ebay for my pc and its cheap...so i need someone who likes some of my cards to bid the card(it should only be like $4 including shipping)for me and then we trade....i hope thats a beeter explaination.

So heres a link to the card: eBay: 06 Limited-GOLD Monikers AUTO- OWEN DANIELS 7/50 (item 200055039240 end time Dec-08-06 21:27:48 PST)

and heres a link to my tradepage:
http://sportscardfreaks.com/forums/football-cards-buy-sell-trade/8980-new-list-11-29-a.html

lmk thanks

I put it in my watch list on ebay. I woudl buy it for you. how much in trade are you willing to do. I like the chrome greenway auto. I also some some other things I liked if you didn't want to get rid of that.

bilsd1818-what else did u like? not really looking to get rid of the greenway auto like u said...if u like somethign that is higher end ill give it to u if ur willing to to bid on more stuff for me lmk thanks a lot

Hey bro,
I can pick up that card for you and I wouldn't gouge ya for it either. I will do it if you do one thing. Please leave feedback for our previous trade. Hell, even if I don't do, could ya leave me the feedback anyway? It would be the right thing to do. LMK

I like anything off this list doesn't matter what it is would like about $10 bv to cover shipping to you. lmk 14 hours left on auction.
Aj Hawk Rookie Debut Rookei Jeresey Collection
Omar Jacobs Press Pass Authentic Game Used Jersey Blue /150
Bush topps red hot rc
Bush yellow bowman rc
Threads:
Daniel Manning /50
D'Qwell Jackson /999
Gridiron Gear:
Daniel Bullocks Rookie /599

what is the bv on the yellow bush. i bought 2 packs today and pulled it. I bid on the card and am high bidder 5 hours left.

Joe, I got it(owens). Thanks for the + feedback. Let me know what you will give up for it and I will strongly consider it. Like I said. I wouldn't hose ya for it!

IF SOMEONE WANTS TO GET ANOTHER CARD FOR ME, Heres a link:
eBay: 2006 Donruss GG Owen Daniels Auto rookie #52/81 (item 320059152799 end time Dec-10-06 17:30:00 PST)

just maked sure u want some stuff from me

Back